●Thirteen: Chaos●

I am restless

I'm so sorry ugh

☆☆☆☆

You never did like to tidy up things most of the time and messiness didn't bother you much

Not until now.

On your way to your office, you passed by your secretary's desk and it was not a pretty sight. There were trash and shredded sheets scattered all over her space which you guessed were some of your old documents. You weren't worried since you already memorized each and every file word by word but what bugged you was that there was a paper on top of the table that read 'PLEASE QUIT'.

You felt bad for Momoi and you were going to find the immature brat who did this. Hearing the likely footsteps of the pinkette, you snatched the paper and crumpled it.

"(Y/N)! I'm sorry I'm late! I couldn't find my keys and Daiki wouldn't let me leave the--What happened?!" She gasped in disbelief, dropping her bag.

"I'd say that you forgot to clean up last night...but considering how much of a neat-freak you are, someone probably just happened to terrorized your desk by chance?" You helped her clean up the mess, throwing everything in the garbage bin.

"I-I don't get it. This isn't funny. Who would do such thing?" She huffed in annoyance, glaring at the co-workers nearby.

"I'm not quite sure. Did you get into a fight with anyone here?" You asked her empathetically, patting her shoulder.

"No. I'm sure I get along with everyone here just fine. I had to since I'm the proud secretary you hired." She boasted, "Good relations induce good connections, right? It's necessary for me to get around the firm."

You nodded, "Right. Anyway, you were saying Daiki wouldn't let you leave?" A teasing smile graced your features, resting your limbs on the surface of her work table. "Boyfriend of yours?"

Momoi blushed, "Ugh, well. Yes. You could say that."

"Aomine Daiki from middle school? That dark-skinned cocky brat and the ace of the basketball team?" You raised a brow.

"Yup, him. He's such a laid-back jerk! Last night, he was so active and the next morning he reverted back to his I-can't-be-arsed self! Earlier, that pervert wouldn't stop groping my boo--"

"OK, I think I've heard enough." You cut her off with your index finger upwards.

"Hm, but what about you and Akashi-kun?" She asked sheepishly, curiosity twinkling in her eyes.

Your breath hitched uncomfortably, trying not to look away from her prying face as you continued with feigned ignorance, "What about us?"

"Don't give me that! The other night when he took you home! Did something happen?" Oh, great. Just the question you were waiting to be asked. Sending her a berating glance, you looked around carefully before dragging her to your office.

"Why in the world would you let a guy take me home while I'm wasted and senseless?" You hissed at her, your cheeks heating up at the memory.

"This is Akashi-kun we're talking about! I trust him." She reasoned out, logic laced in her almost skeptical tone.

You gave her a nasty look that said otherwise.

"Oh my God! You slept with him--" Momoi pulled down the collar of your blouse, exposing the many marks that were planted along your skin.

"Not only that, it was my first time! I'm no longer a vir--It's gone just like that. With the wind. In the most naive way I could ever imagine with a man I don't have an emotional connection to. Apparently, I rode him like a horse. Christ's sake."