Chapter One

"Those Who Cannot Remember The Past Are Deemed To Repeat It,And Those Who Cannot Forget The Past Are Condemned  To Relive It-Unknown"

"Ahhh..Get Me Out..Get Me out..Please"I Woke Up Screaming Like The Usual..My Bed Was Drowning With Sweat And I Had a Pounding Headache.I Fumbled Around Until I found The light Switch.Shit I Can't See Again.Great Now Ill Have To Wait It Out.

5 Mins Later And My Vision Was Blurry So Black To Blurry...Fucking Assholes Cant They Wake Up Already.

Finally Their Awake.I Got Out Of my Bed And Quietly Tiptoed To The Medicine Cabinet And Got 5 Tablets Of Aspirin.I Returned to My Room And Gulped Them Down.I Looked At The Clock 7:30.

Ugh School..

I Looked At The Mirror,The Girl That Was Looking Back Had Red Fiery hair That Reached Her Waist In Waves.Her Eyes a Honey Color,Lips Pink In a Perfect Shape,Her Nose Perfect She looked Like An Angel But She Was Just The Opposite.

I Went To my Closet Got Out My Black Ripped Skinny Jeans And My Sleevless Black Crop Top That Showed My Fuck It Belly Button Ring.I Put On My Bracelets Got My Bag And Went Down The Stairs And Got Out Of The Front Door To My Motorcycle.

I Reached School 10 Minutes Before The Bell rang..I Got Out My Pack of Cigarettes And My lighter And Lit One.

"No Smoking On School Grounds Adriana" Smirked Issac.

"I Don't Give a Fuck Now Leave Me Alone Shithead"I Snapped.

"No..We Both Know No One Orders me I'm The Badass Of This School"Issac replied.

I Threw My Cigarette To The Floor.I Moved Closer To Him.Touching Him.I Got Close To His Ear And Said "No Issac People May Run The Other Side When They See You And You May Be Able To Get Any Girl You Want But We Both Know You Want Me" I Slowly nibbled His Ear As He Started To Groan I Let Go Smirked And Walked The Other Way.

I Sat Down And Lit Another Cigarette But On My Second Puff I Realized Something Was Wrong.I Couldn't Breathe.I Started To Choke Black Liquid..It Was Happening.Crap

I Fell To The Floor And My Body Started To shake Like I Was Having a Seizure.This Wasn't Good.I Felt My Soul Drifting From Me..It Was Pulling As Hard As It Possibly Could..I Tried To Fight It But It Was Too Strong.My White Wings Were Trying To Get Out.I Could Feel The Cold Mettalic Bood Roll Down My Back As They Fought..And They made It Bursting Through My Back Like Fireworks On New Years Eve.My Heart Was Bieng Pulled..I Could Feel It The Unbearable Pain..One Last Pull And It Lashed Out Of My Chest...And The Demon Inside Of Me was Let Out..