Don't take him away from me!

Victim 1

Geena Falter

I walked to school, looking for him. I watched for him, waiting. My senpai would be here any minute and I wanted to greet him in the best way possible. I heard his laugh boom through my ears, I smiled knowing he was close. I ran in the direction of him and froze. I seen him, but he was with another girl! I started shaking, but I don't want to hurt senpai. I have to hurt her instead. I glared at her and slowly walked towards her. She saw me and glared. "what do you want?" She asked in a snobby, high pitched voice. I glared at her and looked back at senpai. "H-hi Jacob, d-do you want to come over later?" I asked in a shaky voice. "Uh, sorry Anri, but I have a girlfriend." He said as he held the girl from before to his side. "Her name's Geena." He said with a smile. "O-oh." I said. "Yeah, So BEAT IT!" She yelled at me. "O-okay! Sorry Jacob!" I said as I ran off with tears in my eyes. As I ran I heard her laugh at me.

I ran into the school and into the empty gym room. "W-why!? Why with her!?" I asked. "S-she's just another stuck up girl who looks down on others! How dare she take my senpai from me!" I said in an enraged voice. I sat there in the silence with tears streaming down my face in a silent sadness. I don't want her to take him away from me! What should I do? I thought for a long time until I got an idea. "Hahah, yes, hahaha, it's the perfect thing to do, hahahahaha! Since she took away my senpai, I'll take away her life!" I said. I laughed so hard that I had to lean against the wall for support. "This is going to be fun." I said as I smiled an insanely wide grin.

I waited for school to end to do it.

I heard her getting ready for the end of the day and waited for her by her locker. I heard the final bell ring and started thinking on how I could do it. I seen her coming towards her locker. "Umm, what're you doing by my locker?" She asked. "I was just wondering if, when you're done, we could take a walk and just talk?" I asked with a sly smirk on my face. She hesitated, then answered. "Fine, but make it quick, I'm gonna hang out with Jacob today." She said with a smirk. I frowned but put on a sly smile again. "Of course, it will only take a few minutes." I said. I waited for her for 5 minutes until she told me she was ready. "So, what did you want to talk about?" She asked. "Well, I wanted to talk about Jacob." I said with a smile. "Yeah, I know he's perfect." She said with a dream casted smile. "Yeah, he is. Too perfect to be tainted by YOU." I said in a harsh and enraged voice. "W-what?" She asked. I ran at her with a knife and slashed her side. I laughed. "S-stop it!" She yelled. "Ooooh, but I've only just begun." I said with a sinister grin.

She tried to stand up but I kneed her in the face. She fell to the ground with a loud 'thud'. I stabbed her in the chest while covering her mouth to muffle the scream. "Shhh, it'll be over before you know it." I smiled a sweet, sickening smile at her and she started to cry. I kicked her in her stomach and she flew across the ground, coughing up blood at the end. "This is what you get for taking my senpai away from me." I said and slit her throat. She let out a few gargled screams but stopped after a little while.

I had to hide the body. I pulled her body to a river. I dug a hole in the river and put her lifeless body into the hole and covered it back up. "Now you can't bother me or senpai again, and anybody else who tries to with be met with the same fate as you, Geena Falter.

Victim 2

Gracie Manton

It had been almost 2 months since Geena Falter's death and everybody has moved on since then. Even Jacob, who hadn't been to school for a week after he found out she was dead. It was a new school year, with new girls, and new guys. I went to go see senpai when I heard him laugh again. I rounded the corner and seen him kissing a new girl. Her name was Gracie Manton, and now she'll die just like Geena. I need to think of a new way to lure her to me. Or maybe I could give her a visit. I smiled a sinister grin as I walked over to her. "Hey Gracie!" I greeted in a cheer filled voice. "Oh, Hi Mimi!" She greeted back. "I was wondering if you would help me with some of the homework in math?" I asked. "Uh sure." She said. I clasped my hands together. "Thank you Gracie, I really need this!" I said in a cheerful tone again. I walked out of school. "The show has begun." I said in a sadistic voice.