Renesmee Cullen

Renesmee's p.o.v.

"Jacob!" I screamed as I ran to hug him. It feels like I haven't seen him forever.

He smelled good, a bit like a dog, but that was normal. Why wouldn't he when he could phase into one at any time?

"Hey." he smiled at me, then ruffled my hair.

"How much have you grown?" he asked, surveying my new height. I stood up taller, noticing I was now at his shoulders.

"Mom says I'm about 16 now." I said proudly. Still haven't stopped aging yet, but Carlisle said it should be soon.

"Bella." Jacob said, then motioned for my mom, who was standing over in a corner with my dad.

They walked into the kitchen, and Edward, or my father, waved me over to the piano.

When he played, everyone can't help but to stop and listen. It's beautiful.

I could hear the whole conversation from here, thanks to my, special, abilities.

"Where were you?" I could hear my mom asking, and almost see visibly how she was reacting.

"That's not important. How much has she grown?" Jake asked her, and she froze for a minute.

Sighing after a moment, she answered. "About 1 foot."

"Bella, when is this going to stop? How long is she going to keep getting older?" I could sense the fury in his voice, picture his body shaking in anger like it does sometimes.

"Jake, calm down. Carlisle said it should stop soon."

"How would that bloodsucker know?" he whispered, but both me and my mom heard it.

"If you have a problem with bloodsuckers, then you can go." she said, turning away.

"Bella, that's not what I-"

"Jake, just go now, please. Give me some time." she spoke, and he growled, then left.

I saw him out of the window, phasing, then running off. I still found it amazing how he could do that.

"Renesmee." I found Carlisle coming into the room.

"Yes?" I asked, unaware if I did something wrong or not.

"It's time." he said.

That earned complaints from my mom and dad.

"Carlisle, are you sure she's ready?"my mom asked, and dad just raised an eyebrow.

"Yes. I believe that if she does, it will slow if not stop the aging process." the blond doctor reported that.

Still not fully understanding what was going on, I raised an eyebrow.

Edward looked at me, then smiled. He probably read my mind, so he knows what I'm thinking.

"He means, that you are going to hunt."

________

Next Chapter Requirements: 15 votes and 15 comments