hiomghi

It all started when we were kids, me and Nialler are Childhood Best friends.  All of the people we knew told us that we might end up together when we grow up. We just laughed and ignored them. I mean, we were just kids that day.. And besides we don’t care what they were saying anyway.

"Y/N! C’mon, let’s go home! I’m starving!"  Niall complained. 

"I’m coming I’m co-" I mentally face-palm myself when I finally figured out what I was missing.

"Nialler! I forgot my pencil and my dictionary!" I told him.

"Let me get it!" Then he went back into our classroom.

Later, he came back. Then he was smiling.

"Here you go!" he gave my pencil and my dictionary to me.

"Thanks Nialler! Why are smiling like an idiot?" I asked him.

"Well…"  he started saying something but I didn’t heard it since I started running away from him.

"Come and get me Nialler!" I giggled.  We started running until we got home. We’re neighbors :”>

We were only 4th Grade and we are already best friends. They even told us we were like twins! You know, like conjoined twins? Because we’re always together.  We always do stuffs together! We eat together, we play together, we sing together, EVERYTHING! Well, except for the part when we have to wee or we have to use the bathroom! 

Now that we’re Seniors, I fall for him even more.  I heard he’s now a Heartthrob in our school campus. He’s even the President Student Council! AND, the No.  1 hottie.  How about me? Nothing, just a BEST FRIEND. I’m not popular like him, I’m just I nerd. Well, that’s what they call me. But at least, he doesn’t avoid me like everybody else.  The only thing that hurts me the most is he still treats me like his BEST FRIEND. Ouch, best friend? Sigh, I’m friend zone!But it’s okay to be his best friend forever instead of being his ex-girlfriend in the future! I just go with the flow.

"BEST!" I got surprised when someone hugged me from behind. I turned around to see who hugged me, oh! It’s Niall. I blushed but smacked his head.

"AWWW! What did you do that for?" he started rubbing his head.

"Do you know how embarrassing that is? A lot of people are looking at us!"  I told him while looking around.

"And so? You’re my best friend after all." Okay. That hurts.

"Whatever." I ignored him and started walking away from him when he suddenly grabbed my hand.

"Hey! Please don’t be mad! I know! I’ll treat you an ice cream!" he dragged me with him to the ice cream parlor. I just let him dragged me than tease me that I have a crush on him. Even if that’s true. But, it’s making me uncomfortable! 

We went to the ice cream parlor and then he started ordering. 

"2 cookies and cream and 1 Vanilla Almond. Sugar cone please."  He knows my favorite ice cream is Cookies and cream. We’re the same! :D But wait…

"Um, to whom are you going to give that Vanilla Almond?" I’m kind of curious. I mean, we’re only 2! Does he knows how to count? 

"Oh, I’m going to give it to Gabriella." (A/N: If your name is Gabriella, please change it. Thank you.) Uhm Gabriella? Never heard her before.