the were wolf question

Regular

You know being the weakest boy of the pack is hard because I'm the omega,the first boy omega. I have a mate but she is the Luna and is waiting for her mate to come so they can rule over the blue moon pack together. Male wolfs tend to find there mate faster,I'm 18. The Luna is 17 years old she has 1 more till her birthday. I think she will reject us,but my inner wolf thinks she will accept us. 2 weeks later she is week because I ran on the day of the full moon. So I came back I was in my wolf form already and I heard something crackle. I turned around and saw a big white wolf with blue greenish eyes it was the luna and she looked week.

. Luna

After my birthday I never found my mate which means I will be week. I layed in my bed for 2 weeks only showering and eating my heart felt like it would crak open any second now . On the 14th day I decided to go for a fun and a smell hit my nose, so I had no choice but to follow the scent . I saw a small black wolf blue and yellow eyes . I felt week to my knees to walk.

. regular

I rushed to her side and she changed into her human form . I turned to human form to and put pants on and put the shirt on my mate.we were mates after all. As I was walking and holding her at the same time I heard her say bute me mate. My inner wolf was trying to take over my eyes were now red. I had to control by self and soon I was in control.i wanted to nark her but no one will ever accept me .i took her to the pack house and I got weird looks from the other Wolfs and stares.

. please comment and read more please and thank you