Chapter 1

Ted's POV

The wedding.

Everyone was here. The whole beach was full with guests, with our family, with Thomas and the misterious girl. They looked so good together. I could see it on him that he liked her but something was going on between them.

I watched as my brother was getting ready to marry the love is his life. He was happy. I checked my phone the thousands time for now and sighed. Garrett should be here in any minute but he wasn't. He promised me he will be here. I almost screamed when my phone started to ring and I answered it quickly.

"Garrett?" I whispered walking behind the tent so no one can see me. I only had a couple of minutes until the ceremony so I needed to be quick.

"Yes, it's me." I can imagine he was frowning.

"Where are you?" I asked him looking around.

"On my way to Sydney." I heard someone talking behind him and I sucked in a breath.

"But I am in Melbourne." I whispered.

"I know." That's all he said before I disconnected the call. The fucking bastard. We are fucking over. I started to walk back to the others when I realised it's almost time. I quickly run to my place and watched my brother getting married. He was so happy and I wanted to feel that too.

I bit my lips stepping to him and congratulate to them. Delvin and Megan are happy. They are having a baby soon and I was so happy to be an uncle again.

I watched them far away as they cut their cake, as they danced their first dance as a married couple. Thomas was drinking as an idiot and he was completely out of character.

"Rick?" I turned to my other brother and he arched his brows at me.

"What?" He asked me drinking from his glass.

"We need to take him home..." I pointed to Thomas as he walked up to the stage and grabbed the microphone. "Oh no." I stood up walking up to him and slowly take him off from the stage as he was singing. Rick helped me take him home and then we went back to the reception. It was on the beach and it was beautiful. They deserved to have a beautiful wedding. I sat down again and drink some champagne. I didn't really wanted to but it made me relax enough to me to start dancing. I loved dancing and that's why I will be working in the Skyline as a night manager. Soon. I hoped so. Carson gave me some gossip from the club that the night manager will be leaving soon so I needed to get the job. I wanted it.

When I stopped dancing I realised that only a couple of guest stayed and it was only me who was dancing. I stopped and walked out from the tent. I sighed walking down to the beach. I checked my phone and frowned. There was a couple of missed calls from Garrett but I didn't cared about that. I got one voice mail from him. I quickly listened to it and sighed.

"Hey it's me. I am sorry but we are over. I want more and you can't give me what I need. Bye Ted."

I wanted to cry. We have been together for a year and that's all he could say? What more he want? I handed him everything. It was him who didn't give me anything back. I loved him. I pinched my nose and wiped away a couple of tears and just stared ahead of myself. I couldn't move or think about anything.

"You okay?" I heard a deep rambling voice and I turned my head towards it.

"Will be. Probably." I shrugged and realised it was Hayden Travis, Megan's dad.

"Boys problem?" He asked me as he was staring ahead to the water. He looked drunk but then I realised he wasn't.

"Yeah..." I sighed putting my hands into my pocket and watched him.