Part 1

Jieun POV

-12 years ago-

"Hey Eun, let's play in the park!" Baekhyun's voice screeched in my ear.

"Haha, okay!" I laughed.

Baekhyun ran to the swings and sat in one. He gestured me to sit in the other one.

I started to swing, my legs going as up far as they could. I sighed happily.

"Wait.." Baekhyun started as he got something out of his bag.

"Hmm?" I asked.

He took out an old battered polaroid camera.

"Hey Jieun, come!" Baekhyun waved at me. He had already jumped off his swing and was sitting on the wooden seats. I ran, and sat next to him. Baekhyun held the camera in front of us, and we smiled.

*snap snap*

The polaroid came out. It was blurry, but we didn't care. He put into a small cardboard box, we had been keeping for a few years.

I called Baekhyun, Sogogi and he was my best friend at school. Other girls had teased me for always having short hair.

In fact, he was my only friend. And I had called him Sogogi... for no reason.

-4 years later-

I had to move to Tokyo because my dad had to work there. In order for my parents to make money, I had to leave my best friend..

-One year from present-

I had just come back from Tokyo. The grey skies of Incheon growled above me. I signalled a taxi and looked behind. My parents were talking to each other, struggling with their suitcases. I opened the door, placed my bag inside, and went back to help them.

"Thank you, dear" my mom said.

I nodded off to sleep during the ride the home. Within what felt like minutes, we arrived home. I opened the door, that hadn't been touched for the past 8 years, and sighed. We were finally back home.

-Present-

It had been raining. And we were playing outside. Basketball practice had been bad. When I caught the ball, all the players raced to me. We all ended up in a big heap and the end of the court. I fell and scraped my knee against the wet, rough ground. Apparently one of our players had pushed the opponents who slid and tripped me. We had to cancel the game when it started raining heavier. I changed and packed up in the change rooms and walked home. I arrived at the steps of my house, grabbed my keys from under the 'welcome' mat, unlocked the door and went in.

"How was your day?" my mom appeared from the kitchen.

"It was okay... but... aren't you suppose to be at work?" I asked.

"I switched shifts with my co-workers. I'm working at night now."

"Oh, so dad's at work?"

"Yea, he will come back soon."

"Ohh..." I sighed. That meant no loud music or private time anymore.

"You're not having a hard time, right? You only just moved into college."

"I'm alright, mom." I smiled to her.

I stalked upstairs to my room,and locked the door. My guitar was on my bed, along with bits of paper from assignments and pens. I carefully put my guitar under my bed, and shoved all the paper off the bed. I looked around my room. Video games strewn across the floor. Chip packets and coke cans were everywhere. I should clean this sometime, I thought to myself.