Chapter 4

A/N: Thank you so much indie_wanderer for the smoking hot fan art.
Everyone please visit this profile and show him some love. It won't disappoint.

The next day couldn't arrive any faster. I woke up feeling well rested and at peace despite what was about to happen later tonight. I roll over and rudely shake Sean awake. He grumbles and unwillingly opens his eyes giving me a look of undisguised hatred. I merely chuckle and reach back to my bed side table and grab the bottle before turning back to Sean who went back to sleep.

I straddle his backside and cover his back with my body. I gently grind my morning wood against his ass as I kissed his neck. My slightly hairy chest no doubt leaving a tingly feeling over his skin. He lets out a muffled groan and slowly begins to meet my thrusts.

Now awake, Sean turns over and takes my face between his hands and pulls me down for a hungry kiss. Our lips move in tandem as our hands roam one another's body. I move my hands from his hips up his abs and rub his pecs. I find his nipples and sharply tug at them. I greedily swallow the gasp he lets out.

Not one to be shown up, Sean moves his hands from my face and slowly moves them down my back. The heat of his hands spurs my grinding against him. Our hard lengths rubbed against one another coupled with the delicious friction our underwear provided had us both moaning in pleasure.

I feel his hands leave his exploration of my body and I grumble in protest. When, suddenly, his hands come down hard against my ass. I buck at the tantalising sting it left in its wake. Oh he was going to pay for this. I broke the kiss and pulled away while keeping his bottom lip between my teeth and playfully bit down on it eliciting a moan from him.

I released my hold on his lip and shimmied out of my boxers.

"Strip." I ordered him in a husky tone.

With a mock salute he obeys and I move down his body and engulf his cock. Not missing a beat, I began moving my head up and down applying suction as I moved. My tongue flicked over his member as I moved. He threw his head back while arching his back and let out a guttural moan. I replied in kind as I moaned around his member still enclosed in my mouth. The vibrations sending him closer and closer to the edge.

I grabbed the bottle and applied some lube to my fingers and I inserted two fingers into Sean's hole all while performing a rigorous assault of fellatio on him. He roughly twisted the sheets between his hands and shook his head from side to side as I struck his senses.

I released the head of his cock with an audible pop and I made my way up and kissed him. Our tongues duelled, neither wanted to yield to the other. His waist met mines and we roughly grinded against one another.

The kiss was consuming, reluctantly, I pulled away and rested my forehead against his and caught my breath for a bit. I stared into his eyes. Both of us panting not wanting to break eye contact. I love this man before me.

Well, loved.

I snap out of my reverie and pour some lube onto my hard aching shaft. I gave it a quick rub quickly coating the entire length and I leant down once more and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

I aligned myself with his hole and surged forward burying myself in his warm heat. We both let out identical gasps of pleasure at the sudden feeling. I gave him a couple of seconds to acclimatise to the feeling before moving. I begin the slow and thorough movements of my waist. My patience wearing thin, I begin slamming into him. The sound of flesh slapping flesh echoed throughout the room. The force was enough to push him up against the head board. I rested my forehead against his and continued slamming into him. It was raw and primal.