Boy Drama:(

Chapter 1~ Boy Drama:(

*Kaitlyn's POV*

I was sitting on the steps reading the newest book of One Direction. I love them! Me and my best friends Grace and Daphne are saving up our money to go to London. Graces aunt lives there so we have a place to stay but we need money to get there. We have been saving up for three years so we have about a thousands dollars already. Me, Grace, And Daphne turn 17 in two months. We are all three days apart March 3, March 6, and March 9. Its very exciting!

*Daphne's POV*

School starts tomorrow and the only thing im really happy about is that I get to see my best friends Grace and Kaitlyn. We have been friends sense 1st grade. When we were 16 we went to the One Direction movie "This is us" it was awesome! What are best friends for? Going to see a movie with ur best friends! Thats right. This summer we are leaving for London for the summer. Its going to be just the three of us. I dont know if were gonna meet One Direction, but it will still be very exciting!

*Grace's POV*

My aunt is the best! I just got off the phone with her and she just now told me that shes is related to One Direction! I need to call Kaitlyn and Daphne!

"Hey Grace whats up?" Kaitlyn asked. " OMG! I just found out that my aunt it related to One Direction!" I said. "No way! Doesn't that mean that your related to him to?" She said. "I think! I so happy I could jump off the walls!" I said. "So happy for u Grace, but I have to go.. Tell Daphne!" Kaitlyn told me. "I am bye!"

"Hey Daphne?" I said into my phone. "Hey Grace! Whats up?" Daphne said. "I just needed to tell you that my aunt told me and me and her are related to One Direction! We will get to meet them!" I said. "Yay! Cant wait!" She said. "Well I got to go! Bye!" I said. "Bye!" She said.

______________________

Authors note: Hey my name is Kaitlyn! I love One Direction.. and I like reading.. so I hope u do to so u can read this! This is chapter one! Its a Saturday to there will be another chapter tomorrow!(: Luv u!(: