Chapter 1

Lucy's p.o.v

They all screamed beach and when I looked at whats behind them I saw a luggages so I've already guessed that they want to come with me so I smiled and said " this is going to be fun."

30 minutes already passed

We were already at the train and again as always Natsu wanted to barf because of his motion sickness and so we all then just laughed because he was kinda funny.

Later on at the beach

Me and the others got to the resort and we went to our rooms, we ha separate ones. When we go there it was already dark so we went to the beach where there were lights and people all around and foods. I then grabbed a drink and walked around while holding my drink.

While I was walking I suddenly bumped into someone and my drink splashed on my blouse and his drink was also splashed on his shirt. When I looked at his face to tell my apologies, I looked  at his appearance and he was an boy who was at my age,blonde hair and a silver piercing on his ears.

The guy then said "ohhh sorry I didn't see you there" I then replied and said. "No its ok its also my fault I wasn't looking."

We then smiled at each other and he said "I'm sorry about your blouse pls come with me and I'll give you another drink." He then smiled I then told him. "Me too I'm sorry for your sleeveless I will also treat you a drink.

When we got to the bar he ordered a drink and said. "One vodka pls for this beautiful girl beside me." What he said made me blush. I then also ordered and said. "Can I also have one vodka for this kind man." He then chuckled and smiled

He then began a conversation and said. "Ohh sorry I wasn't able to introduce myself earlier I am sting. And can I know yours.?" He asked I then replied. "I'm Lucy nice to meet you sting." I then smiled and we both shakes Hands.

Our vodka then was served and we then both laughed and  blushed because there was a note that said to two couples of the night.

Natsu's p.o.v

I was looking for Lucy to prank her in eating an spicy cake, but when I got there I saw her with a stranger laughing. And I was looking around and spotted gray,Erza and Wendy spying on them. I then joined them and said "I think Lucy has a new boyfriend." Erza then exclaimed and said. "Lets just leave them for the night." She then giggled a little.

Lucy's p.o.v

Me and sting were just chatting and laughing while we drink our vodka  sting tells me funny stories and I don't what was coming out of my mouth but I know it mad him laugh. I then told "him its getting late I think I better rest." He then replied and said lets rest and see each other tommorow"

Sting's p.o.v

When Lucy stood up She then began to fall because she was too drunk and so I carried her at my back like a couple and took a key from her pocket.

When I got to her room I laid her down on the bed and cover whit her blanket. I then returned her keys and locked the door and left her room.

A/n

Lol sorry if you guys think it short or terrible gome I am sometimes a baka when I write stories but please follow,like and comment :D