Chapter 1 - Parents always annoying you

Many have a life like me. Sometimes being part of a culture that's not in your environment can make you feel embarrassed. It may feel like you wish you weren't part of this family. Trust me I know how it feels. I'm Albanian and its tough, but I'm proud. Why not? Instead of looking at the negatives look to the bright side. What is your country best known for? Or what is the most beautiful part about it? Does it have a cool History? There must be something!!!

Parents can be annoying, don't even get me started on that, but you do, at one point, start to think "you know what, she/he's my parents. They will be tough but i still love them." Sometimes my sister starts to annoy me then my mum just adds a rotten cherry on top of the moldy cupcake. She tells me to "change my attitude." Then I always tell myself shes just picking on me and it has been happening all my life. BTW my sister (ana_vlore01) hates me. Why does my mum not pick on my sister? Easy, because I've got to "change my attitude" first.

My ATTITUDE is my weakness, I've been told. "Apparently", I've been worst, which I don't know is entirely true, but my mum told me that I've improved. So why did you tell me to "change my attitude." 🤔 It's just really confusing.

My mum is a person who wants everything to be perfect and she never wants you to touch anything that's delicate. For example, when I was in Albania I was with my younger and older cousins. My mum had used all the normal glasses, so I used all the crystal glasses. My younger cousin dropped one from a low level, so I was so lucky it never broke. But after it they left my mum went ballistic. I mean, what the hell, it didn't break.Unfortunately, sometimes it's just genetical. So when your parents do it you should not be surprised when you see your grandma, all of a sudden, becomes your mum. That's when you really are baffled. #Puzzled