Facts 261--270

#261
The room where Harry learns the Patronus charm with Professor Lupin in the Prisoner of Azkaban movie is actually Dumbledore's office with its decor swapped out.

#262
60 types of goblins were made for the movies.

#263
In the Chamber of Secrets movie in the Borgin and Burkes scene, you can catch a glimpse of the necklace that will later make an appearance as the cursed necklace that cursed Katie Bell in the Half-Blood Prince film.

#264
Evanna Lynch beat out 15,000 girls for the role of Luna Lovegood.

#265
Goblet of Fire was the first Harry Potter movie to receive a PG-13 rating in America.

#266
For the longest time, the effects team tried to use puppets for Dementors. After many long months, they decided CGI was the only way to create the Dementors.

#267
To create the scene in the Chamber of Secrets movie where Ron and Harry crash into the Whomping Willow, the crew destroyed 14 Ford Angelias.

#268
In the Chamber of Secrets film, you can see a few hardcover copies of the Harry Potter books behind Lockhart in Flourish and Blotts.

#269
The Goblet of Fire movie was considered to have 2 parts to accommodate the extremely long book.

#270
There is a book published called Barry Trotter and the Shameless Parody by Michael Gerber which features Barry Trotter, Lon Measly, and and Ermine Cringer at Hogwash School for Wizardry and Whitchcrap. There are 2 other books in the series after that called Barry Trotter and the Unnecessary Sequel and Barry Trotter and the Dead Horse.