when its gone

Well hey it's me and I decided to write a few sad stories.,.im going to make many stories like this but not all in the same day. Well this is a oneshot. Hope you like J .

Corey's P.O.V

It's been a whole year since she left. I still remember that day exactly how it goes.

Flashback(1 year ago)

The twins had gone home to clean the mess they made in the kitchen.(A/N IM SURE YOULL BE ABLE TO TELL WHO'S WHO)" I got it Lanes we can get nick to kiss mina and then we take pictures and then-""core I think we should find a NEW way to get lyrics"."like how lanes? it won't just fall from the sky""well core maybeeeeyy you can write them"."Lanes don't be so stupid""core im not stupid I just think since you're the leader and such you should get responsible and start making lyrics.without taking them from trina"."well I think your being an idiot laney!!its not that easy aking lyrics you k now!""oh yes corey its hard to make lyrics like you do in the end of every single day" . "are you calling me a liar". ""CORE!!im not calling you a liar core im just calling you oblivious like when you don't realize you make killer lyrics". "lanes name 1 other thing ive been oblivious about!!". "like-like- like. .. LIKE WHEN YOU DON'T REALIZE THAT I LOVE YOU OKAYY?!?!?!". "WELL LANEY MAYBEY IF YOU WERENT SO DAMN UGLY,STUPID,AND SUCH A BIG BITCH!!". The next thing you know laney goes to the kitchen and brings a knife."l-laney what are you doing?". :well you must hate me soooo much so ill do you a favor. Goodbye corey tell kin and kon ill miss them". The next thing you know laney is on the floor.knife in her heart.dead.

End of flashback.

You never know what you really love. Until you loose it. Now I stand here ontop of a cliff.im so sorry for what happened lanes. I really hope you forgive me. Ill be joining you soon. And with that I jumped

THE END