over again

louis pov
"hurry up or your going to miss your bus" my mum yelled from downstairs. i quickly gathered my things and ran downstairs. "bye mum" i said and ran out the door before she had a chance to hit me.

yes. my mum hits me. she punches me. she kicks me. she flat out abuses me. it all started whenever my dad died in a car accident. he and my mum had just got in a fight and he stomped out of the house drunk. this happened three years ago and ever since that day, she's abused me. it's okay though, i can handle it. at least for now.

i ran to the bus stop as fast as i could. shit. the bus had already left. no, there's no way i could ask my mum to take me. she would beat me and i don't think i can handle that right now. i began walking to school. i would rather be late then have my mum beat me all the way there.

i had missed two periods by the time i got there. fuck, mr.taylor would be pissed at me for being late again. he's my third period teacher and he's always on my ass about being late and the next time im late , i get detention. everybody was already in their third period so i sprinted all the way there.

by the time i got there i was out of breathe. i walked in. "mr tomlinson your late again, what a surprise" he said glaring at me. i heard snickers from around the room. "sorry sir, i missed my bus" i explained. "no more excuses tomlinson, see me after class" he said motioning for me to take a seat.

i looked around the room for a seat. mr.taylor lets us sit wherever we want so it's really hard to find a seat that hasn't already been taken. the only empty seat i found was a seat next to the one and only harry styles.

harry and his friends zayn and niall have bullied me since middle school. i get beat up by them almost every day. it's good that I have my bestfriend liam to protect me though.

i quietly sat down and faced forward. i wouldn't dare look at harry. i could feel him staring at me throughout the entire class period. it was quite creepy to be honest. after this class harry, niall and zayn always beat me up. good thing i have to stay after class.

class went by pretty slow with harry staring at me the entire time. i was so glad when it was over. as everyone was leaving the classroom, i noticed harry still sitting at his desk and staring at me.

"mr.styles .. you may go now" mr.taylor said. harry quietly got up without breaking eye contact with me. as soon as he was out of sight, i breathed a sigh of relief.

"now mr.tomlinson, why were you really late this morning" he asked walking towards me. "i told you i missed my bus and i didn't have a ride" i explained. "interesting .. well you know the rules tomlinson, the third time your late to my class you get detention" he said now standing right in front of my desk. "yes sir" i said scooting back in my chair.

"ill make a deal with you louis. you won't get detention if you do something for me in return" he said smirking. "like what" i questioned. "hmm .. well i don't know if you know this but im gay. and your gay as well. you're a very attractive guy ... " he went on. "yeah so" i asked scared out of my mind.

"i think you know where this is going" he said smirking again. "look mr.taylor .. " i began. all of a sudden his lips were crashing on to mine. I tried to pull away but he was too strong.

"pants off" he whispered seductively in my ear. i immediately obeyed afraid of the consequences. "i love how submissive you are to me" he said slapping my ass. "bend over the desk" he said.

"what are you gonna do to me" i asked shaking. "don't question me, now bend over the desk" he said giving me another slap. i did as i was told. "hmm .. your ass is amazing baby" he said rubbing my exposed ass. i flinched as his cold hands rubbed against my bare skin.

"now i don't have any lube so this might hurt" he said. "wait what" i said. he quickly jammed his finger in my hole. "AHH" i yelled in pain. he immediately covered my mouth. "shh baby, if this is gonna happen you have to be quiet" he said.

he moved his finger in and out of me. i moaned with a mixture of pain and pleasure. he added another finger in going in and out faster and faster. he finally stopped and pulled both of his fingers out. "aw you were so good baby, so good for daddy" he said chuckling.

"daddy?" i asked confused. "yeah .. im daddy, that's what you must call me when we're alone" he said kissing my forehead. "what the hell .. no way" i said getting up from the desk. he quickly pushed me back down.

he slapped my ass. "you * slap* must call me *slap* daddy" he said aggressively. "okay okay daddy" i said. i felt pathetic. here i was .. bending over a desk being spanked and fingered by my gay teacher.

"well we're done for now .. i should have you stay after class more often" he said winking at me. i got up and put my pants back on. i ran out of the classroom as fast as i could.

it was passing period so at least i didn't have to go to chemistry with harry, zayn and niall. that would have been way worse then what mr.taylor did to me.

i was frantically going to my next class hoping not to see harry niall and zayn but it didn't work very well.

"where do you think your going" harry said pushing me against the lockers. i didn't dare answer. "ANSWER ME" he spit in my face. "t-to c-c-class" i stammered. he punched me in the face while zayn held me down.

niall didn't really do anything to me, he just stood their watching. i think niall really is a nice guy but he's just afraid to stand up to harry and zayn. he's never really physically hurt me.

after harry and zayns daily beatings, i decided to skip the rest of the day. i walked to the gas station and bought myself some food with the little money i had left. i haven't eaten in days. my mum barely feeds me and when she does it's usually her left over scraps.

i ate my food and checked the time on my phone. crap .. it's already 4:00! i can't be late or my mum will kick my ass. i ran as fast as i could all the way home just in time.

i rang the doorbell and my mums boyfriend let me in. she doesn't beat me when he's around, thank god. his name is mike and he's such a nice guy. too nice to be with my mother.

"hey kiddo" mike said to me. "hey" i said smiling at him. "where's mum?" i asked him feeling safe. "she went to do some shopping, she'll be back in a few hours" he said. i sighed in relief.

"hey how about we watch some movies and eat some popcorn" he asked. i smiled and agreed. I loved spending time with mike. he makes me feel safe. i wish he would see the real way my mum acts when he's not around .. maybe then he'll report her and adopt me or something but that all sounds too good to be true.