About The Family...

I walked out of the teminal and scaned the crowd. I stopped scaning when I saw a sign that said "Anastasia Juliette Clark" (Ana-sta-zi-a)As I looked to who was holding the sign I was met with beautiful, bored, blue eyes. In that instant I thought I was in love.

Little did I know those eyes would make me fall in love with them while feeding me lies, breaking my heart while also loesing my respect and trust, make me numb to the point where I felt nothing, loosing my sympathy for him all togerther, then as if by magic make me fall for him all over again...

...

Anastasia Juliette Clark Never thought both of her parents would die in a tragic car acident ... but it happened.

She never thought she would have to leave her beautiful family home in Maine to live all the way acrossed the contry with strangers ... but it happened.

She never believed in love at first sight or that it would happen to her ... but it did.

She never thought she would be the butt of a very very curle joke and bet ... but she was.

...

Anastasia is sent to California to live with the Mason's a family with a loving mother a stern but fun father and wonderful sons... sounds pretty normal when you set aside the fact that they dont just have 2 or 3 wonderful sons but 12 sons ranging from 29 to 12.

The oldest is Andrew Mason who is quickly following in his fathers footsteps and already hard at work in the family lawfirm and has been since he graduated from collage, also he is engaged to be married to his high school sweet heart Alice Montgomery.

Next are Taylor and Tyler Mason. The first set of twins to bless the family and are your average American collage men. Taylor is at Havard studying law and criminal justice and Tyler is doing the same but at Princeton on a football scolarship.

Then we have Garrett Mason who was the first to go to collage to become a doctor. He lives with Taylor. Since they both go to Harvard they found that that was the easiest fit.

Next would be the first artist who would be Noah Mason. Noah is a little diffrent then his older brothers. When his brothers we playing sports he was composeing music and playing 5 instruments. As of now Noah is readying himself to go to Juilliard as a composition major.

Now we have Walker Mason who has graduated high school and is trying to decide between Princeton, Yale or Stanford with all three schools offering full ride Lacross Scholerships. At this point Yale is looking like the favorite.

Then we have the next set of twins Stephen and Sebastian Mason. Unlike Taylor and Tyler who are alike and love to do a lot of the same things, these two and almost completly diffrent. Stephen likes sports, Sebastian likes books. So I'm guessing you get what I'm saying, right?

Next we have the only set of triplets in the family. Landon, Lucus, and Leo Mason are all the normal 16 year old sex god, party loving teenage boys, much like their brothers before them were at that age, but these three are the worst yet constantly getting in troble and now working on there younger brother and turning him into someone just like them.

Lastly we have Preston Mason at 12 he has already started to turn out like the Mason boys before him. He follows the triplets around like a puppy dog while they share every thing they know with him. Even though his mother doesnt like it there isn't much she can do...