Chapter one

Warning: this chapter is mainly just about them having sex
Kaneki's POV:

"I'm tired" I muttered to myself. These wounds are taking a while to heal. Then I heard someone knock on the door "who's th-" Tsukiyama had already entered and leaned against the door frame "did you get injured?" He asked as he sniffed the air slightly. "A little. Anyways. Don't just come in as you please!" I growled as he sat on the bed next to me. "You have a really nice smell" Tyukiyama smiled and twirled his finger on a piece of my hair and I pulled my head away from him. "The smell of your blood is so inviting" he whispered in my ear. "Your too close" I scooted away from him a bit. "It's pretty bad" he traced his finger over my wound "Your only eating sugar cubes and coffee as usual...I have an idea!"
"What?" I looked up to him.
"How about eating me. Of course not all of me but just to cure your hunger"
"Wh-...I don't eat friends".
"Friend?" Tsukiyama smiled "that makes me happy that you think of me as a friend".
I honestly don't know if he is a friend or not.
"Well. By me giving you a bite you will get your strength back and in exchange I want a bit of your blood" Tsukiyama was still smiling.
Is that the only reason he came here?. It doesn't matter as long as get a bite...it should be enough to sustain me.
"Well it can't be helped" he mumbled under my breath.
"I take that as a yes? Kaneki-kun...".
I nodded slowly.
Tsukiyama started to lick over my wounds on my leg then all of a sudden took my trousers (pants for American people) off.
"H-hey!." I stuttered. Tsukiyama carried on licking the blood off my legs. Sh-shit it actually feels kinda nice. I groaned slightly "stop it". He completely ignored me. By then I had grown hard and I kicked his face "enough. I'm still starving".
"Ah. Yes my bad I was completely lost, Kaneki..." He smirked slightly and chuckled "it's standing up".
"Of course it is you kept licking my leg like that. I did tell you to stop" I glared at him and he reached to touch 'it' "no" I slapped him across the face. I grabbed onto him by his collar "once my hunger is cured everything will settle down".
"Kaneki. I don't think it will. Just leave it to me. I'll do it gently".
"I said no-!" I raised my hand to hit him again but he caught onto it "you don't have the strength to fight me right now, Kaneki-Kun" and he pushed my legs apart.
I blushed and tried my best to keep a cool face. Tsukiyama pulled off my boxers fitting my length in his mouth. "A-ah~" I moaned slightly then shuddered "d-don't...no m-more...aaah~ ngh~ s-stop" I grabbed onto his hair. "I-I can't...I'm gonna- ah~!" I came and Tsukiyama swallowed it. "That was quick" Tsukiyama chuckled at me.
This is the worst!. "...I can't believe it...I never thought you'd turn out to be such a pervert!" I yelled at him flustered.
"Ah...so that's the kind of expression you make after you ejaculate" he stroked my cheek "I'm such an idiot!. I was so engrossed on the taste I forgot to look at the beautiful expressions you would be making."
"Excuse me?" I muttered.
"Kaneki. Let's do it again" he smiled again.
"What? No!. Hurry up and let me eat" I snapped back at him.
"But those expressions. I didn't know you could make them. I want you to show me more,  Kaneki-Kun".
"Don't change the subject" I grunted but before I knew it he had already pushed me down on the bed. He slid a finger into me which startled me. "Ah~!".
"Don't hold back now, your voice sound amazing" Tsukiyama bit my nipple while sliding a second finger into me after tearing my shirt off. "Ah...I haven't been able to hold back my urge to tear into you."
"Haa~ ngh~ s-top...ah~ n-no more" Moaned and arced my back. Tsukiyama undressed himself and kisses my forehead then shoved himself into me. It huuuurts. He started to thrust and it hurt really bad and he went in dry. "Tsukiyama...ngh~ I said...ah~...e-eat. M-my turn haaa~ I...ngh~ s-said!."
Tsukiyama looked at me while thrusting "I forgot" he put his fingers into my mouth and I chewed on them a bit before actually eating it. He pulled his had away "it's taking a while for it to heal, huh?" He looked at his fingers slowly grow back.
"Th-this is the w-worst ngh~" I stuttered as tears formed on the outside of my eyes. Tsukiyama looked at me surprised.
"You've finally shown me your tears...Kaneki"
"H-huh?"
"The way you had been worried me. Holding back yours tears and keeping everything to yourself. You'll fall apart y'know" he stroked me hair. I don't think I've been any different, wait he's worried about me?. "Your making such an erotic face Kaneki..." He leaned down and kissed me then slid in his tongue.
"Ah~." I reluctantly kissed him back.
"Kaneki. I think I'm gonna come..."
"W-wha?. Ah~!" I gasped for air then I felt a hot liquid inside. Tsukiyama collapsed on top of me and I gasped for air.
"Kaneki...I think I love you even more" he hugged me tightly.
"Y-you were unexpectedly tasty. I-I wouldn't mind eating you whole" I looked at him and he was already asleep.