Introduction

Everyone wish some story to be true.... Or you can say they dream a lot of things which doesn't happen actually... This story revolves around life of 3 people. How they met and overcome all the problems which lied in their path....

Even though the title says "A story i wish to be true" i don't actually wish it.... :P

We have read a lot of story about college life and so i want to post something different... It's about people like me who don't have a college life and are into CA field or any professional field whose life revolve around class office and class :D This story is a tale of friendship and love, what happens when the person you trust completely, broke it. Will the reasons be justified...?? Can we forgive them and start afresh..?? Read the story to know it.

Before starting with story let me tell you about the characters.

Hardik- A good looking guy with most charming smile... A topper- No doubt a studious person. Have lots of friends but still miss that one friend in life on whom he can rely...

Navanya- a sweet girl, who is always trying to mask herself from people. If given a chance can be a good friend.. Quite matured and can Understands people easily... Loves Ananya her sister, her only family a lot.

Ananya- Navanya's little sister and a bubbly girl who keeps talking... Acts like a kid and a drama queen. Loves her sister more than anything else and no compromise when it comes to study....

What happens when they meet each other? Surely there will be lots of misunderstanding but any relation is worth when you don't let misunderstanding effect it... I hope these 3 would be able to do so..... And i also hope you guys will enjoy reading it... Do leave your feedback...

Guys, you can suggest me what you want to read and if possible i will write it accordingly...