Tales from Afar

Tales From Afar

by lindsay(I hate Linny ), casey not NIKKI and last but most taco CJ

One day, Lindsay the amazing computer hacker, hacked into casey’s twitter and stole all her followers #famestealer. After Lindsay stole all of Casey’s followers she decided to post a tweet as Casey and say, “I hate all my followers and one direction, if i ever see them again i’ll kill all them by slitting their throats”. Then they found out that was we evil twin and all her minions came together and killed CJ. Hashtag yay(but once as a young child i saw a seal and it killed casey so i don’t know how this could happen). But one Direction didn't know this and went after casey and murdered her and her computer(you can actually do that thing). Cj actually didn’t die though and here is why, so i was like sinking to the bottom of the ocean when my genie appeared and he saw i was in trouble so he put me on land where Lindsay came across me and then we got ice cream but cj didn't have any because he is stupid.

when going to get ice cream we saw these mysterious creatures coming from behind the fedora emporium (and it was really scary, like you should have been there, i tweeted about it #hip). The creatures were hideous, they had the body of a shark and head of a horse. All of a sudden liam (also cj’s twin CASEY IS PERFECTand then died )(not unique) came out of nowhere and chopped off the horses tale and Lindsay (is ugly)  cried a lot. It was the most intense thing in their lives, but soon another even more hideous creature came from the shadows of behind the fedora emporium, they had the heads of one direction members and the bodies of mules. Casey then came to the rescue and saved a cat from a tree and also she is alive and so perfect Lindsay move your awesomeness also I hate you also Casey was also known as the town hero and Harrie came back to life and Neil decides to be Lindsay's friend because blondes(also cj is a blond rude) also fedora.NIKKI.  So since they were at the beach they went into the water but then it was too cold for CJ and he didn’t cried so we got out and made a sand house where he decided to live for the next 6 years(but not before killing harrie). As Cj lived in the dark for 6 years, Lindsay and Casey embarked on other adventures such as slaughtering one direction especially liam(why is LIAM always the victim OMG) because he apparently looks like cj and they got revenge on him (for like the sixth time) for cj. Casey was then so confused as of why everyone hated LIAM (because his butt is ugly) like sometimes people just want to be a follower like you should respect that like maybe Neil should kill Lindsay and CJ because they have blond hair(but then shouldn’t he kill liam too?) hashtag my opinion.

5016 (he actually has grown one since last time) (thats gross man) (lindsay has 800 nipples on her butt)(no i dont thats plagarism)(wth learn to spell gosh)  nipples. After they decided that living at the beach was really boring and like who goes there anyway like really so they all went to 7/11 and got slurpees and then lindsay threw hers at Zen because hes silent this whole times and what the hell right.Then Zen was bitten by a Zombie(oh gosh). Then since he has fans while they were taking pics with him he turned them into zombies and started an apocalypse ahhhh. but then lindsay is a scientist and fixed everyone and then she was made ruler of the world( but not really) and NIKKI ISNT IN THIS STORYY YET SO BAM got her own palace(JK) in the center of all the countries which is in mars (if you didn't know) and then she killed lindsay aka herself because she could(but she really didnt die she just went undercover like those cops who go to high school). One of Lindsays last orders before she died was to have all together as one super continent like pangea but even more superer than pangea and then since she had been a scientist she discovered a way to bring dinosaurs back and then she had an army of dinosaurs. Casey, Lewis, and Harrie then use their forces against Lindsay and CJ and zen helps too and Liam comes back with a new face (finally)(but not finally because he has a second but omg gross right)(BUT YES FINALLY) so he is his own person now LOL and then CJ and Lindsay die HAHAHAHA. those were actually just clones of CJ and Lindsay so the real ones were just hiding under a rock in the field over there so ha take that science, so eventually casey’s whole team leaves her and comes to the better side of the field and goes to get matching fedoras.

Cj, lindsay, and Casey all have a final battle against each other(and evil), cj has the oe direction on his side (harrie can shoot lasers from his 5016 nipples and neil has leprechaun powers and the others are stupid) and lindsay has an army of dinosaurs and casey has nothing so since Nikki has not been brought up this whole story we will assume she is dead so Casey's and Zen run off into the horizon along with Neil and Lewis.  Harrie and LIAM decide they want to become underwater basket weavers. they actually turn on casey and kill her. the end (sobs)(Casey is alive at the end.) EVERYONE LIVES EXCEPT NIKKI.

Then one direction killed themselves and we all rejoiced. ok bye have a goodnight and a merry chirstmas. HAPPY KWANZA TOO. (No Jewish people were harmed in the making of this story.)