Chapter 1

Disclaimer,Percy Jackson is not mine,blah,blah,blah.
Annabeth was born mute.But that wasn't the worst part.As soon as the doctors lifted her up for her loving (Well they loved her at first) parents to see they relished 2 things.Number one,the baby was crying,but not making a sound.2 her mother was having a hard time breathing and the measure of heart rate was going flat.
So there you have it,Her mother died at birth and Annabeth was left mute with her cruel father,who always blamed his helpless daughter for his wife's death,and wasn't going to make her life any easier
***
Percy POV
As soon as he moved into the tiny neighborhood Percy could tell something bad went on there,was it the way people held themselves,or the way that they talked in hushed tones.no it wasn't that.
While his mother was unpacking the doorbell rang.Being the charming boy that he was (And that his mother was busy and he was bored) he was the one to open the door.There stood a family of 5,2 identical boys,an asian looking woman,probably his own mothers age.She must have been the step mother,because standing next to her was a pale,blond girl with no resemblance to the woman,The teenage girl had her hair up,nearly showing every vein in her neck,her clothes hung off of her body and her arm was twisted at a odd angel.standing directly behind her was a scowling man,most likely her real father.
The Asian woman cleared her vocal chords and said with a smile,that was almost TOO friendly "I saw the truck and decided we had new neighbors so I rounded up the whole family and brought them over to say hello."
Something was really wrong with this family,I could tell,but the woman kept talking.

"Now how about I stop rambling so we can introduce ourselves,I'm Helen,these are my sons,Bobby,And Mathew."
Helen stopped talking to look at her husband who was the next speak up,"I'm Fredrick,Fredrick Chase."
Helen now was glaring tentatively at her step daughter."You're a big girl now,aren't you,how about you introduce yourself.

I could hear the taughnting In Helens voice.The girl locked eyes with me,a almost silent plea.
She looked down at her worn,almost black shoes.Helens voice cut through the silence." Now please"
The girl looked up once again and raised one of her hands and started motioning in the air,waving her hands as though it was her only way to be understood,but somehow he knew that is was.
"use your words"
The girl opened her mouth,no sound
"I'm so sorry,for how much of a stupid excuse for a daughter I have" that was Fredrick,we will have to go home and have a talk with her.
These people,their beautiful daughter,what was wrong with her,what was wrong with THEM.Something was wrong,very,very wrong
Done with chapter 1,plz comment to see if it was good.:) bye for now