Harry styles, my bully

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

The clock read 6:30. First day of school meant first day of the hell hole. I quickly got up and out of bed. I am actually quite in a good mood despite I went to bed at 2:00 am. I hurried to the bathroom to take a shower quickly. Just as I entered the bathroom I felt my self slip and fall right on my tail bone. OUCH THAT REALLY HURT! It hurt so bad to get up I had to use every single muscle in my body to help myself up. I heard a voice calling from downstairs, my mom. "Kasey are you alright!?" "Yeah mom I'm fine!" I smiled to myself knowing that my mom cared about me. I quickly took my shower and got dressed. I decided to go with a cute forever 21 tee that says "lover" on the front with an ambercrombie (however you spell that lol) sweater cardigan, miss me boot cuts, and my fave white converse. I swiped a little mascara on my eyelashes and patted some powder and foundation on my scars from last year when harry punished me on the last day of school for not saying goodbye to him. Since I was in a hurry I quickly French braided my long, light, brown hair back and pinned it. For a moment, I stared into the mirror at my light, blue eyes and dark complected skin. Who am I? Why am I here? "KASEYYYYY!!!!" My mom called from downstairs, interrupting my thoughts. I grabbed my bag and walked as fast as I could with my butt hurting like hell. "Here I made you your favorite breakfast" said my mum as she handed me my favorite breakfast, a toasted bagel with honey and butter on it. ( YUMMM ) I ate quickly and kissed my mum on the cheek and ran out the door.

Since I had time to walk to school I figured I'd play music, I pulled out my phone and played "roar" by Katy Perry. I SWEAR THAT GIRL IS PERF! I closed my eyes and careened back and forth listening to the music walking ahead. Suddenly I hit something HARD. I opened my eyes and saw a cement wall in front of me. A CEMENT WALL. How was I so stupid to run into a cement wall. I let the darkness overtake me but realized that I wasn't passing out. I was wincing in pain. I opened my eyes when I heard footsteps coming towards me. I stared at familiar converse. I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my stomach, another, and another. I was ready for another to come but none came. I quickly scrambled up trying to ignore the pain. I looked around for that somebody that had kicked me. But nobody was there.

- I turned off my music and ran to school. I entered the gates ready for all of the rude comments to overtake me. The first one came "what a bitch" "slut" "whore" "scumbag" "ugly" "go die" "why is she here?" I tried to ignore them by pulling my sweater higher over my ears. It didn't work. I didn't have any friends to sit by before the bell rang, so I went to the bathroom. There she was. Alyssa. The REAL slut of the school. She sat leaned against the wall having a make-out session with harry. And why did I care? Here's the thing. I don't. I went pee because I REALLY needed to go pee. After I got out everybody was gone and I was late for class. "Shit" I murmured under my breath and ran to science as fast as I could without stopping to rest as my tailbone hurt so bad. I entered the classroom and sat down at my normal seat. Up against the wall, in the corner, in the back of the room. I scurried through my papers and tried to catch up on my notes that we were taking. I felt a hot breath on my ear. "what's up slut?" I turned to see a pair of green eyes staring at me. "Taking notes and please don't call me that." I said as I turned back to my notes. "I'm gonna call you whatever I want, bitch" Harry Said and slapped me on the cheek "sorry" "it's ok" Harry said. "What?" "I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING" "oh ok" Did Harry just say it's ok? Why would he do that? It's usually me saying sorry and him say like "you better be" or something. I decided not to think about it to much. As I got through the period ignoring rude remarks the bell finally rang. I walked to my locker and as I opened it a note fell out. It said

I love you

-x

What the hell is this. Some kind of sick joke? I threw it back into my locker. "HEY KASEY" someone called behind me. WOW someone actually calling me by my name and not some rude remark?!?! SHOCKER. I turned to find harry walking towards me. "Look, Kasey, I'm sorry for all I've done and I want to make friends. Friends?" Harry held out his hand. I looked at him. He actually wanted to make friends?! "Harry I-" Harry smacked me in the face and poured milk on my head. "HAHA YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVED ME BITCH AHHAHAHAHAHA" I heard snickering all around me. Harry was the "popular" one at school so everybody followed whatever he does. I CAN'T BELIEVE I ACTUALLY BELIEVED HIM. I dropped all my stuff and ran to the bathroom. I washed my hair in the sink and my face. I walked out and decided I was going home. As I was walking out of the bathroom I feel gravity take me then realized I had been tripped.

Harrys POV

I saw Kasey walking out of the restroom so I needed to act quick. I stuck out my foot and watched as Kasey fell to the floor. Why did I just do that? Then I hear snickering all around me and remember why I do this.