Chapter One: Adam and Eve's Bar

I sigh with happiness as I pull up to the small venue that PTV will be playing at tonight. I'll try my best not to fangirl, but who can't when Vic is there? I unbuckle my seat belt, and step into the dark parking lot. I look ahead of me to see the PTV tour bus, with Tony smoking in front of it. I bite on my lip harshly. I don't want to seem crazy by running up to him, but this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. I decide to walk up to him, but first I need to think of something to say. I guess I'll just ask if he saw a gas station anywhere. I noticed I was low on gas when I pulled up, and I really don't want to stop at the end of the night when I'm tired.

I nervously walk up to him.

"U-um.. Hi.." I say, trying not to look or sound stupid.

"Hey there... Can I help you?" He asks, taking a drag out of his cigarette.

"Um, yeah. Did you see a gas station anywhere near by? My car is low..." I mumble. He looks up, thinking. He then pounds on the side of the bus, making me jump.

"Vic! Did you see a gas station anywhere near by? This lovely lady's car is low!" He exclaims. I hear the tour bus door open, and his beauty walks out. Red tee. Black converse. Black skinnies. A green beanie, and his bracelets and necklaces. He walks towards us. I'm completely frozen.

"Hey. I'm Vic." He says, but he seems somewhat nervous. Say something, you idiot!

"I know..." Are the only words that will come out. Tell. Him. Your. Name. Fucking. Retard.

"I'm Alice," I say rapidly, "but my friends call me Red." I say. He smiles warmly.

"Cause your hair." He states, playing with a strand of my hair. My breathing hitches. He's playing with my hair. I giggle nervously.
"Y-yeah," I clear my throat, "I don't wanna seem crazy, but I'm internally fangirling, so just, uh, know that I'm a big fan." I nervously look down at my worn out leather high tops. When I look up again, they're both smiling wide. Tony rolls his eyes and takes me by the arm. "Wanna meet Mike and Jaime, dear Alice?" Tony says warmly, and I just nod with a smile. He leads me to the tour bus door, and opens it, leading the way to the back lounge. I hear a loud conversation between the two remaining boys.
"SHUT THE FUCK UP JAIME, RONNIE IS BETTER!"
"WHO WOULD FUCK RONNIE? HE FUCKS ANYTHING THAT WALKS!"
"AT LEAST HE'S NOT A FAIRY PRINCESS VIRGIN LIKE ANDY--"
Tony cuts them off.
"Guys! This is Alice." They both look in our direction. Jaime smiles and Mike gives me a curious look. He comes over and wraps an arm around me. "Hey there, Alice! Would you rather fuck Ronnie Radke, or Andy Biersack?" I give some thought, pushing my fangirling aside.
"Andy, probably?" I say, pushing the hair out of my face. Jaime pumps his fists in the air.
"YES! SEE, MIKE?" Jaime comes over and pokes me in the cheek. "Let's be friends, okay?" I smile nervously and nod. He grins and walks past me.
"Okay, but seriously I need a gas station. My car is on E so I should probably full up after the show." I say, looking around.
"Don't worry about it. Meet us backstage after the show. Tell security your name is Alice. We'll make sure that you can go backstage, and we'll find one for you. Sound good?" Vic says, smiling. I smile back and nod.
"Whelp bitches, let's go perform!"

(Sorry the first chapter was short. I haven't been updating at all with any of my stories so this was the best I could do ;.;)