Welcomed

MOMS POV
      I was struggling in pain as I tried to breath and calm down.I gave one last push and it was over.Of course I was still in pain but i was never this happy in my life.I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl.But something was odd about her.She had lightning bright blue eyes,and a head full of jet black hair.When i held her she did the most surprising thing ever."M-mommy",she said in a soft voice.Then i realized she had the curse that my mom had."I will name you Gracey".Those were the only words I had the energy to say.Then I black out and saw a bright,white light.

~12 Years Later~

GRACEY'S POV
  I hear the sound of my alarm clock going off.It was the first day of middle school for me.I was going in the 6th grade.As i walked down stairs the kitchen light was on."Grandma is that you"? I walked in the kitchen to see the most horrible sight.In the kitchen i saw a black wolf eating raw meat.Then the wolf stared at me with its green eyes.I screamed and ran upstairs.I quickly got ready for school.I hated seeing my grandma shape shift into her spirit animal.I dont know why.I was wearing my white tank-top with a purple vest over it.My bottoms is a white   skirt.I had my favorite purple flats on.With my hair pulled up in a ponytail.In case you haven't noticed my favorite color is purple.I walked out of my room holding my books.As I walked out i was wondering if my grandma was back to normal.When I went downstairs she was gone.I walked out the door to my new bus stop.I was at the bus stop when a boy with brownish-blonde hair and blue eyes.Man he was cute,but he looked very ,very shy.