the crime

dragonborn is in riften, and he need some health potions for battle. but just as he's about to go into Elgrim's elixers, a man comes up and take all of dragonborns gold and runs. dragonborn chases him, but he's way to slow. but then He rememberes he's in the thieves guild, so he still went into the shop. As he went in he saw many health potions. then he takes one, but right as elgrim comes around a corner. he almost got caught! then he sees a gold pouch with 143 gold in it, just enough to buy 15 health potions. he takes it, and elgrim doesn't notice. then he trades 15 health potions for all his gold. as he leaves he sees a child that saw John commited the crime. the boy runs, and alerts the guards. John runs, along the docks, until he reaches a staircase up to the top where the guards are. as he goes up the stairs, an arrow wizzes by him, missing John by an inch. then he gets cornered against a wall. he submits, as it would be a 1 - 7 fight. he's taken to the prison, but its full. so they take him to whiterun. he found 3 lockpicks, and a trapdoor. he knowshow to pick locks, so he unlocked the trapdoor,but breaks 1 lockpick. he travels in tunnels, and sees a skeever. the skeever bites him, and luckily he doesn't get a disease. he smashes the skeevers head against the wall, and blood goes everywhere. then he sees some guards behind some metal bars. but there's also his  belongings in a chest behind the bars, in between the guards, facing John. then the guards get up and leave to have some food. you run up and he retrieves his belongings. then he goes back to his cell, and closes the trapdoor. then he sees the guards are drunk. so he picks the lock of the cell door. when he leaves, he notices a guard dropped his keys. John takes the keys and lets the other prisoners free. but the prisoners where crazy, and ran past the guards. when the guards start fighting the prisoners, John sneaks by and leaves. the end.