School Ch.1

~Your pov~
I was walking to school when I bumped into someone.

"Sorry" I mumbled.

He just walked away. I look back and see a yellow-orange-ish hoodie. Wow. Isn't he nice. Pfft. Not. I keep walking and I get to school. Finally. Ugh, I hate school. When I got there I walked to my locker and found the 'Queen Bee' and her crew at my locker.

" Could you move please?" I mumble trying not to attract attention.

"Why should I?"She says turning to face me.

"Because it's my locker. So move." By this time there was a crowd surrounding us by then.

"Oh really? What are you going to do about it huh?" She says trying to scare me.

"This." I push her out of the way and walk to my locker. As I take a step, I get a kick to my back sending me sprawling to the ground.

Hold the boat. I forgot to mention you cut. If you guys don't like this kind of stuff then I suggest you don't read this book. There will be trigger worthy stuff in this.

As I fall to the ground I cringe in pain and 'Queen Bee' notices this.

"Oh is the little bitch in pain?" This earned a few laughs from the crowd.

I try to get up but just fall down again from the pain and another kick to the back. Man those heels are SHARP! As I let them beat me for the 3rd time this week I notice some blood on the floor. As I notice this I see black dots clouding my vision.

"Oh shit!!! I think we killed her!" " Lets get outta here!!!" Says a couple of her minions. I pass out as I see a boy in a black hoodie come towards me.

~Time skip~

I opened my eyes and closed them after trying to adjust then to the bright light. When my eyes finally adjusted to the bright light, I looked around and saw cots and medical equipment. I came to the conclusion that I was in the nurses office. Just then the nurse walked in with the boy in the black hoodie.

"Hey." The boy said.

"Hey... Uh what's your name?" I say confused. Why would he help me?

" Nick. You?" "Uh. Y/n..."

~Time skip~

I was walking through the door when I was pulled back by Nick.

"What's your problem dude? I live here!"

"I thought I saw someone in the window. I guess not. Sorry."

"Its okay. Well. See you tomorrow?" He frowns.

"Aren't you gonna invite me in?".

"I don't think you would like to come inside. My parents don't like. Well let's just say the don't like anyone but themselves."

"Oh. I get it. Don't worry about it. Do you want me to pick you up here or down the street? I mean if you want me to pick you up that is."

"Um... Down the street is fine. See you tomorrow."

"Night."

"Night."

I turn around and walk inside waiting to succumb to the darkness and friend I call,

My blade.