New uni. New friend

A new uni! It's my first day there.. i don't know anyone.I went to the lecture room and found that the lecture already started
Lecturer: "the new student?"
Me: "yes sir"
Lecturer: "come in please and Introduce yourself"
I stood next to him with a smiling face: "hi...i'm Stephanie , i hope we will be good friends".
All students were looking at me.. I felt uncomfortable.. the lecturer told me to go and set.
I was walking and looking for an empty place to set in.. I heard all boys talking how pretty i am and. Everyone were asking me to set next to them. but i didn't care. I saw how much girls hated me and it seemed like they wanted to kill me when I choose to set next to the cold boy as i named him.
He looks so cold, he doesn't care about anyone around. And i felt he's different.
I sat..
He stared at me for a while. I don't know why i felt like i just want to look at this beautiful shining eyes.. but he turned his face and looked at his phone..i felt weird but i didn't care and i looked to the instructor who continued his lecture..
After the lecture i wanted to eat but I don't know anything here.. I don't know anyone here too.. I was sooooo hungry..
Suddenly someone stood in front of me.. he was very tall so the first thing i saw was his wide chest, I raised my head and i found that he was the cold boy.. i stared in his handsome pale face and to those gray eyes, they are shining in a awfully pretty way..He was looking at me, there were a strange silent.. but he broke it
" hi my name's Jackson " he said that with a smiling face.. this wonderful smile rips my heart into pieces.
"you don't know anyone here! " he continue.
"Yeah" I said
Jackson : "we can be friends!" He was asking and he Extended his hand
Me: "yeah sure" i smiled
Jackson : "are you hungry? lets eat. I'm so hungry "
Me:"actually me too. Let's go please"
He looked at me and laughed..He took me to a restaurant near the university..we ate and talked a lot i think we became close quickly..he told me he's sorry for being so cold in the lecture room..
"it's okay" i said.
Me:" I felt like you are so cold and you don't care about anyone but you're not "
Jackson: " i am. But i felt comfortable with you. And i feel we can be a real friends, but... "
Me:"but what.. "
Jackson:"no nothing " -smiling -
I skipped it.. we continue talking and he drove me home.he was living alone near my house.
Jackson:" bye. I will text you "
Me: "ok. Bye"
We were chatting at night..
Jackson :"I'll come to take you with me tomorrow morning ok! Good night and sweet dreams ^^"
Me: "ok. You too ^^"
Next day at 8 am he came to my house.
Me:"come in"
Jackson :"good morning "
Me:"good morning، set. "
He waited for me and then We went to the university together. I felt again like all girls want to kill me i didn't know what to do. He looked at me and said "are you okay? "
Me:"yeah, i'm fine"
We went to our first lecture and after it he told me that he want to go to his friend and told me to wait for him in the cafeteria..i went to the bathroom first. Three girls came in after me.....
***********
Jackson:"aaaah stephanie where are you" he said that and he was looking for her and trying to call her but there's no answer.