Finding Out

Aria's POV
It was three weeks after Ezra and I have done "it" after I brought a key lime pie to his apartment 3b. I heard a knock at my door. It was my mom ." I was just checking to see you if you needed anything from the store." She said.  I got off my bed and looked. I had had everything I needed expect my period. " I'm good mom". Ella left the room and went shopping.
I drove to the drug store and picked up many pregnancy tests. I texted Ezra .
To: Ezra
Babe can I come over?
                 - aria
Ezra responded with a of course. I drove out of the parking lot and to his apartment.
I got Ezra's apartment and was greeted with a passionate kiss. I went to the bathroom and peed on 3 sticks. All three were positive. I'm only 18 but I found the love of my life.
Ezra knew something was wrong when I came out crying. I walked over to him and cuddled and I finally told him " I'm pregnant... please tell you still love me even tho I'm 18 and your 23.
Ezra said " I will always love you. We can raise the baby and you can move in."
Ezra and I had a couple of big people to tell including my parents and friends and also the principle... I graduate in 4 months but I need to tell him.