Tears at TATINOF

Key:
Y/N: Your name
Y/F/C: Your favorite candy

Today is the day: the day you finally get to go see Dan and Phil on tour!

You've been waiting for this day for months, and you've been waiting for a chance to meet Dan and Phil for years.

You put on the outfit you planned to wear months ago, and grab your purse to head out the door.

You drive to the convention center, and hop out of the car. This is it!!!

You see tons of fans waiting outside, whiskers and all, looking super excited, but you're even more excited!

Shortly after you get a place in the line, they let in the VIP's to a waiting room.

Oh god.

Out of the corner of your eye, you see three girls approach you. They're the girls who used to bully you when you went to school.

Yes, you're over 18 now, but they made your life miserable throughout your younger teenage years.

"Y/N, why are you here?" the meanest girl, the 'leader' of the group asks.

"I'm just here to meet Dan and Phil and see the show. Please leave me alone," you plead.

"Meet Dan and Phil? No way, I don't believe you. Let me see your ticket." she puts her hands on her hips.

You roll your eyes, but determined to prove her wrong, pull your meet and greet ticket out of your cross body bag.

You hold it up for her to see, and to your horror, she snatches it and rips it into pieces.

"NO!" you shout.

She drops what used to be your ticket on the floor.

You can feel the tears burning your eyes.

"There. I just saved Dan and Phil the displeasure of having to meet you," she smirks, and turns to walk away.

You run out of the room and to a bench in the middle of the theater's main room. (Not the stage, the one outside the stage.) To your surprise, the room is empty.

You put your head in your hands as you begin to sob. The one night of your life you'd been looking forward to was ruined by the girls who make your life miserable.

What did you ever do to them?

You wait for about a half hour on the bench, the meet and greet is probably about over now. Great.

You hear footsteps behind you.

"I don't have my ticket, I'll leave," You keep your head in your hands so the person can't see your tears.

You feel the bench get heavier as the person sits down, and puts a warm hand on your back.

"Why are you crying?" you hear a soft, familiar voice coo.

You lift your head and look to your side, where you see him.

Dan Howell.

You gasp.

"I-I- Wow, what are you doing here?" you stutter.

He chuckles a bit.

"We've got a bit before the show, I always have a minute to myself before we start. I came in here, and it turned out I'm not completely alone. Now what happened?" he smiles his gorgeous smile as you sit up, wiping away your tears.

"Well, I had my meet and greet ticket, but these girls who bullied me at school ripped it up, so now my evening is ruined. I don't even know if I want to see the show anymore," you quietly admit.