CHAPTER 1:good meets evil

Zoey's POV
So one of the things I hate most is taking a goddamn bus.Yeah!you said it.I had to take the bus this morning.The biggest day of my life and I am in a bus.I have been dieing to get the interview to work with this photography company for the longest time and I finally got the interview today but no car.Mum and Dad cannot lend me the SUV for a few hours ,am applying as an intern so I have to look poor and scraggy.

"Tiana events,you can get down please" the fat headed driver says.Oh thank God that's my stop.I swerve down from the bus taking in deep breaths as I smoothen my grey skirt.I look official, as I have a grey skirt on,dark blue shirt and black German boots and my auburn hair is all bouncy right down to my shoulders.

For a girl who is nineteen and going to be twenty in a few months,I sure do have a great figure,with curves in the right places.I make a turn into Donovan Street as I finally arrive at my destination.My luck is sure about to change."Zoey,your little life is likely to end now",I say to myself and suck in deep breaths as I make my way into Tiana Events and Photography.For the record,there is nothing simple about my life.You are gonna find out why later.

First chapter so far and I am sooo nervous.Pls guys vote nd comment.how am I doing so far?.rate me if u feel lyk.
Picture of Zoey up there.
#tammybea!.