Nightmare

What happened?

Why had I lost you so soon?

When I was working, a friend told me about your death and I was shoked. I couldn't believe it. How will I live without you?
All will be very different... well, simply, I won't have you.
World come over me, I felt lost in this big world.
I felt the unluckiest man in the world. Rather: in the universe.

Why? Why? Why? I repeat the same question in my head.

As soon as I could, I visited to you. I visited you all days.

''You must be happy now. Look this beautiful flowers, there are only for you... '' I said. Nobody answered me, it "This time I brind you roses" I smirked "Like the last San Valentine's day, did you remember it? I gave you a black rose and you loved it. Then we had a dinner in a very romantic restaurant, and then..." I whispered and I took air again "We played love all night."

I shed tear, It was real?

"I miss your skin and your smell too" I said. "I miss you Akira".

May be life was playing hard with me.

I sow your tomb. It was decored by a bass, your favorite model: ESP RF-00. Yes, it was your favorite bass.
I smiled because I remembered the day when you said me with a smile: "I think, this is my favorite bass". You were so cute. Then you started to playing the bass again.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I screamed."Come with me again! What are do doing here?! Get up and come with me again, Akira... please".

I cried while I fell in the in the darkness.

"Akira I love you"

I got up, I was sweating a lot and I couldn't break so well.
''All was a nightmare'' I whispered. I was very relieved, it didn't pass in reality.

I saw you in front of me, sleeping with a sligth smile. I ask to my selft what do you dream about. Do you dream with me? With the day that I met you? Do you dream about that?

Who knows...