Not me

It was a hot day one day after the reset that frisk had made and only to know resets made matters worst. Snowding was there before that reset but why did frisk reset?why and what caused her to do that? Was it a thing a she a he a it?it could have been anything... Hey if you want me to tell you I don't mind.it was an it an evil it who only wanted good for itself... It was chara.

chara was a person for herself one for one and all she thought about was revenge on losing her soul she was looking for a "good companion" as she would say a good companion to betray

chara was a person for herself one for one and all she thought about was revenge on losing her soul she was looking for a "good companion" as she would say a good companion to betray. The cause of charas existence were resets,therefore more resets can cause a big problem...

Chara looked forward to being with frisk and so did frisk herself whom had just met chara. At first i t took a while but chara finally got frisks trust....and that was a bad thing. Chara thought it was best if she got frisks trust...that way she could posses her. Chara looked into frisks eyes and said,"you can trust me after all your the reason I'm here friend..." Frisk heard chara's words and without knowing she already had trust in her.

"You know the dark way if life is the best way" chara would tell her even if frisk always found a rebuttal for that, like,"toriel doesn't believe in the dark side," or ."that's bad why don't we stick to the lightbulb way." Chara ignored frisk every time she would say that.

SANS
Sans was a skeleton best at punning and always around to help. But if he got mad he would tear you apart with his attacks and his flashing eye.

If sans got mad,if only you tried to hurt his brother,you were on the worst of troubles. He would use bones teleportation and the blue blasts that came from his gaster blasters. Chara knew sans and frisk very well,she knew the people she could betray and not. she was very smart very intelligent but used it in her way. Oh I forgot to introduce papyrus,sans brother. OK in snowding it was obviously snowing when papyrus was planning on helping  she killed him...sans thinking it was frisk...

When frisk was on her long life journey to understand the underworld she passed judgement Hall where she then saw sans who was waiting...someone else was waiting too...it was chara.

Sans still blamed frisk for papyrus death...his eye shined blue he was ready to give it all he got in him. ready to fight and defeat frisk.they fought in judgement Hall. Frisk died and died but her soul never gave up she just reset. And when sans said he would stop,he didn't and frisk died again. Chara told her to destroy him but she denied...and chara laughed. "Your making this so hard for both of us." And she possesses frisk once again. Taking her to the side that faught sans...she killed him. And to think that frisk ever believe in chara...she killed all her friends and family...