part one

One day in utah..

leafyishere was walking down the street and kicking rocks because rocks beat paper in rock paper scissors. also because he had no life. he sat down at a pink park bench with rainbows and shit. 

"omg" leafy said. somebody threw a twig at him. "yum" he smelled the twig and went to go find its owner. "follow your nose for the fruity taste that shows" is his life motto. 

on a hill there was a pretty girl named twigs. leafy went stalker mode and stared her beauty. she looked like scarlet johansson (i fucked that up) but that wasn't his business.

she looked at him and said,

"squids are for f00ls" 

leafy was in love with her

he sat next to her and smelled her hair. it smelled like the earthy twig in his hands. 

"aww you found my pet twig!" twigs said.

"pet?" leafy asked.

"yeah pet. fuck off m8. i have my hobbies and you have yours" leafy couldn't argue with that. 

"so wanna come to my place and get mountain dew drunk?" leafy asked

"im lactose intolerant" she said "but sure" 

so the couple went to leafy's house and twigs pet, twiggy grew a leaf. "what does it mean" leafy asked. 

"twiggy grows things when she likes somebody" twigs said. leafy also grew things when he liked somebody. 

"lets get drunk" leafy said. twigs watched leafy chug a 2-liter bottle of mountain dew code red. he started to play cs:go. he even shittier than usual. that happened for two hours.

two hours later

leafy and twigs had a baby named tree

tree was happy

leafy was happy

twigs and twiggy were happy

they watched the fox news of youtube (dramaalert)

they lived happily ever after

except trump he got shot