chapter 3!

Peyton's P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The concert is tonight, and I'm sooooo excited!!!" I yell to my best friend Valerie.

She is the only one who knows I know one direction, and the only one who knows I like one of them.................................... Niall.

"maybe u and Niall can go to his place after and...... ow!" I cut her off by throwing a pillow in her face. "oh shut up that didn't hurt" "yes it did" "oh well u deserved it" a say laughing at her.

~~~~~Harry's POV.~~~

As we start exiting the plane, we can hear the screams already. We walk out and meet some fans but we can tel Niall is still a little upset. "C'mon mate cheer up!" I say as I drape my arm over his shoulders. He replies back with a sigh. We put on our shades as we start to board the limo.

~~~~~Peytons pov~~~~

"Are we there yet?" Valerie whines. gosh she can be annoying. she is lucky I love her to death or I would of stopped the car and pushed her out a long time ago! "Almost" "How far are we?"

"not far at all". As soon as I finish saying that we start to hear screaming. "OMG OMG OMG OMG WERE HERE!!!! WERE HERE!!!" Valerie screams. "calm yo tits val!" I scream back! "NO! that refuse to calm!!"

As soon as I shut if the engine, Val was already out of the car. "C'MON! LETS GO! HURRY THAT LITTLE ASS OF YOURS UP NOW!" "Alright Alright calm down!" "I CANT CALM DOWN WE ARE AT FREAKING ONE DIRECTIONS CONCERT!!"

I start to grab my things and something falls out. I sigh and let the tears that I've been holding in fall. I can't help but think he won't remember me. He won't know who I am. He's probably moved on by now. I mean we haven't seen each other in 2 years.

"Hey let's g- hey u alright?" Val says with a worried tone. "ya I'm OK" I say quickly wiping the falling tears. "that's Niall isn't it" She asks, referring to the ripped picture in my hand. A simple head nod is all I can do. "We ripped the picture in half when we were younger, I kept one half and he kept the other. Although I doubt he even still has his, I Dont even think he remembers me."

~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys! its been forever! I know I'm sorry!!!!!! Dont hate me!!!!!! I will update sooner next time I promise!!!!! leave nice comments and I will update faster!!!! tanks for your support!!! love you!!!