Chapter 1

Brand new day meant a brand new start. A black haired girl woken up and did her daily routine and lastly put on her black and white Kamui Kuroi chi (black blood). "Good morning Kuroi" she said smiling as the female sailor suit opened its eye's "ah...Hello Katsumi". Katsumi was the girls name as she huffed and walked out the house she lived alone in the slums. They made their way to school as they talked soon getting there. Arriving she heard some students talk saying they would be receiving new students and blah blah. Katsumi rolled her eyes and saw Mako appear with Ryuko who grinned and wave "Hey Kat!" Maki jumped and down "OHMYGODIHEARDWE'REGETTINGMEWARDJDJJD" she was excited that you couldn't even tell what she was saying. Ryuko sighed "Mako calm down.." She muttered as Katsumi giggled "ah anyways I wonder what they'll be like" she muttered as Kuroi chi talked "me too" she said as Ryuko looked at the sailor uniform then looked away before the other could notice. They went to class and waited as the teacher took roll only to be interrupted by 4 males "o-oh my" the teacher stuttered (also the teacher is different not the original btw) as he looked at the males. Katsumi glared as Ryuko was reaching for her half scissors. Mako jumped as a Red haired male walked in wearing Aviators and a red bombers jacket holding a baseball bat "hey Doll's" he winked at all the girls and they blushed and fangirled. He smirked "I'll be your new Classmate so hope to meet all y'all pretty lady's" he chuckled as the teacher blushed (ew) and told him to sit next to Katsumi. She shuddered as he strolled over sitting down and looking at her "hey doll~" he cooed as she growled "first off don't call me doll second off want your head to come straight off?" She mumbled as she went back to class (meaning went back to learning)

•TIME SKIP•

Class was over and time to lunch as they walked through the Courtyard more like near entrance. A bright light appeared and the trio mumbled as Ryuko sighed "great" soon Satsuki came down the stairs and the elite for bowed "Lady Satsuki" they said in sync. Except one student was out of line "hey doll seems like your the big shot around here right?" he smirked as Ryuko and mako actually seemed surprised and Katsumi face palmed "IDIOT!" She screeched. ✨To be continued ✨