●Sixteen: Paper Heart●

I hope I'm not losing my touch lol

Where are you, romantic bone

Pls I need you rn

Enjoy the bootiful pic huehue

☆☆☆☆

You woke up with your head laying against something hard, feeling the satisfying warmth as your fingers curiously explored further. Blushing when you realized that it was somebody's clothed chest, you abruptly sat up on the bed and spotted a red haired figure sleeping next to you.

'When did he--?'

You were about to climb off the mattress when a strong hand clasped itself around your wrist, keeping you in place.

"Where are you off to, gorgeous?"

"Somewhere away from you. Let go!" You tugged yourself, Akashi rising up in a sitting position to face you better. The grumpiness that welled throughout in the mornings instantly ceased the moment you saw his unkempt appearance.

A loud laugh escaped your lips, taking in the sight of his usually neat red locks now sticking up in different directions, crease marks decorating the sides of his face as he slightly scrunched up in fatigue.

Well, in all truth, he looked hot really. Hilarious, but in a sexy way.

"Oh Lord, you look like a preschooler who woke up from his afternoon nap! So cute!" You squealed, a series of giggles still erupting from you, messing up his hair to your enjoyment. Instead of feeling annoyance, a wave of happiness shot through him when he saw your enlightened expression. You were mostly guarded around him, spiteful even, but seeing you like this--this was probably one of the best mornings he ever awoken himself to.

"Hm, is that so? What about that bird's nest of a hair of yours?" He chuckled, taking a few strands of your (h/c) hair and twirled them around your head.

You flipped your hair, "Hey, I always look fabulous and no one, not even you, can say otherwise."

"If you say so." He replied teasingly, "You are a temptress no matter how you look." Bewitched by the flustered look on your face, he pulled your body closer to his and was about to initiate a lip-locking session but you instantly caught up to his motives.

Grabbing a pillow, you launched it on his face before jumping out of bed.

"Get up, you redheaded sleeping beauty."

He smoothened down his bed hair, "You really shouldn't have done that, (Y/N)."

"What's the worst you can do, little red riding hood?" You stuck out your tongue playfully then regretting it when he slowly got up and approached you with an unreadable face.

"Do you want to find out?"

He backed you against the wall, his palms over the wall beside your neck as you felt his breath.

"It's too early for this kind of service, don't you thi--"

"I beg to differ. That sexy morning look suits you more than anything."

"Oh, come on!" You whined, pounding his chest gently then pouting when it rumbled, indicating the sound of his laughter.

"Look at me." He commanded but you didn't comply.

You rolled your eyes, "How can I look at you when you're staring down at me like a hawk? Weirdo." You twisted your toes on the ground nervously.

"It seems that you are not going to any soon. How disobedient."