All of a Sudden

"Then Hezekiah and all the people rejoiced over what God had prepared for the people, because the thing came about suddenly." (2 Chronicles 29:36)

The only constant thing about the world is CHANGE and NO ONE can escape from it. One day, you will just find yourself in the midst of a sudden life change. Never be afraid to face it, He is always with you, always remember that. Besides, you are not the only people who experience this, there are other people who does not even know how to handle those sudden changes that happens to them. So, I have here some steps that could help you:

First of all, learn to ACCEPT. God is in control in everything. Let Him change you for He prepared something for you and in order for that to happen, you must allow Him to do that for you. Let Him help you. Stop talking about what's not happening and start talking about what is happening. Expect God to move suddenly. Seize your opportunity with prayer, seize it with your praise.

Now, decide to change from the bottom of your heart, not just because of impulse or pressure. Everything starts with a decision and make sure you will commit to it. If you're not willing to make it, you don' really want to change your life.

After deciding, you must have a plan. Whatever you have decided on you have to act on it. Your plan is nothing more than a sequence of events, that helps you bring your goals to reality. Execute your plan one step at a time.

Next step, aim for consistency and don't settle for mediocrity. Continue what you have started, there's no effort that remains unnoticed by Him. He will reward those who are persistent and consistent.

Lastly, learn lessons from the past. Even if you did everything, you might still fail but remember that it is okay. Those who are not ready to fail are not ready to succeed. If you fall, stand up again and start fighting again, but this time you have increased wisdom. You're never going to be the same again and that's a good thing. Make a pact from now on that you will never be afraid of failing, God is with you, dear.

Jesus is our guarantor and we are that His grace is sufficient for us. The Lord is good and His mercy endures forever! He will be good with everything in your life, and you will see His goodness suddenly! To God be the glory, thank you Jesus! 

 I pray this speaks to some other person who is dealing with issues that threaten to steal their peace. Praise opens the door to God, the God of "suddenly!" 

Here's some great news!

"I have declared the former things from the beginning; and they went forth out of my mouth, and I showed them; I did them suddenly, and they came to pass." (Psalm 91:15)