Introduction ♡

This is a collection of short stories, tales, most probably, written in my most pensive moments in solitude. A chain of short stories, that are no way similar to each other, yet so synonymous 'cause each one is based upon the Almighty's ultimate blessing, Life, and how people take that, as a boon or a bane.

It will cover short stories from every genre, so there is no strict genre thingy here.
It will have a table of contents in the first slide for your convenience. There are quite a few short stories I'm eager to post here but don't want to increase the crowd. That's why I plan to gather them all here.

No stories are linked. So it doesn't matter if you jump off to the next one without reading the first. However, I would request you to read it in the order in which they are getting posted; 'cause I'll try posting chronologically from the day I wanted to write. So you would be able to judge my progess as an amateur.
Hope you would drop comments and vote, "cause honestly that would mean the world to me. :)

Disclaimer: All my write-ups are products of my own imagination. Any resemblance to any story, anyone living or dead, is purely co-incidental and unintentional.

Author's Note: I had an online blogging site where I used to post my write-ups until I got wise to this beautiful place. So if you see my write-ups posted anywhere else other than my wordpress account "www.lifeisaopenbook.com" or wattpad, do inform me.

Plagiarism is a serious offence, and won't be taken lightly.

Thank you. :)

Table of Contents.