The Love of Mindless Behavior

Intro:

Hi my name is Estrella (Star) and this is my story I am 16 and I live in Chicago my nickname is Star and I go to Washington High School. I am in 10th grade and I have 3 besties Destiny,Ronnie,Shay. My favorite color in blue and black and my favorite boy group is Mindless Behavior.My fav from MB is Roc Royal he so cute with his curly hair and awesome style.

Destiny's POV:

Hi my name is Destiny I am 15 yeah the baby of the bunch and in 10th grade and also go to Washington High with my bestie Star . I love to draw like Ray from MB.My favorite color is purple and I also ♥Mindless Behavior . My favorite from MB is Ray Ray he is so cute i love his hair and his funny personality.

Ronnie's POV:

Hi my name is Ronnie I am 16 and I also go to Washington High . I love to go parties and I love to dance. I love Mindless Behavior . My fav is Prodigy he is so awesome i love the way dances and omg his voice and the way he sings is perfection.

Shay's POV:

Hello i am Shay i am 16 and go to Washington High . I love the band the misfits and i hear that Princeton does too . Oh yeah i love Mindless Behavior too my fav is Princeton and i know everything there is to possibly know about him. I know your thinking i am stalker or something but i really dont care.

Chapter 1:

One day when my alarm woke me up at 6 i went in the bathroom took a shower and did my hygiene stuff . Today i was going to wear a pink and grey tank top with some jeans and a denim shirt with my pink and grey jordans . I went down stairs and saw my parents getting ready for work .

Star's Mom and Dad : Goodmorning sweetie

Star: Goodmorning :D

Star's Dad: Oh my gosh I am late for work Have a good day u too ( rushing out the door )

Star: Okay dad u too

Star's Mom: Have some breakfast Star and hurry so u will be on time for school .

Star: Okay mom (having some waffles while talking)Do u have to go work today ?

Star's Mom: Yes but like at 12:00 today i am working late today so i wont be home until 10 and your father will be working late too .

Star: Oh okay

Star's Mom: U will be okay here on your own right Star?

Star: Yeah I'm pretty sure mom I'm 16

Star's Mom: Okay Star be careful walking to school

Star: okay mom (walking out the door )

Star: ( walking to school and have arrived now )