Living through Hell to get to Success

When I was first born I was born to fight to live, born 2 pounds and 3 ounces. I died three times of which I have no recollection. No dramatic story of God or angels. My mother was a druggie, sad to say but peace be upon her she is dead now. I am from a small town in Florida where most people don't get out of that hell hole. It sucks the life force out of people. My father was also a drug addict, not simple drugs but crack. This is my life story and I am here now to let others know that no matter where you come from you can always become better. The first memory I have of my father we were in a ran down trailer and I don't even remember what was the problem but my father was extremely angry with me and he went to hit me but my older brother Clint stepped Infront of me protecting me. He yelled for me and our middle brother to hide. Then afterwards he came out and grabbed me and my brothers hand and we walked down the highway, the oldest couldn't have been but 8. I have no clue what happened after that. He dealt with a bad beating that day and from then on I remembered him as my hero, he still is today! I seen my brother from time to time but not to much.

I have a little sister and her name is Brittany. So all together I have a little sister and two older brothers. She doesn't have the same father as me and my brothers have a different mother. So let's see here... Where to start... Ok so I have always wanted to help people no matter who they were... So I am going to tell you of some of the good times I had. When I was about ten years old there was this woman whose name is Karen, she was pretty old. I had found out it was her birthday and wanted to do something for her because she didn't really have anyone to do things for her. So I went and bought a cake batter and made a cake for her.Afterwards my sister and me got paper and cut out letters of happy birthday Karen and taped them on the walls of our moms apartment. We made her a hand made card. And we went around the whole apartment complex trying to find more and more people who would come to sing happy birthday to her. And finally we found about 15 people composed of mostly kids and few adults. Then we went and knocked on her door and told her to come with us that we wanted to show her something really important!! Then as soon as we walked in she was surprised to see my moms living room filled with kids singing happy birthday. It was awesome to see the happiness on her face:)

My life had things like this that gave me the energy to continue to see the good in people no matter the harsh things I seen because moments like this showed me how people really are. I always wanted to be the one to give happiness when everything seemed glummy for someone. My mom... Man she was a pistol... She was the nicest person ever... But could be as mean as the devil when she was mad. She was a single mom, my sisters dad and mine beat my mom so she had left them. Well my sisters dad was in prison which was why she wasn't with him now. I remember terrible times with him. He was mean to me a lot... My sisters family didn't really like me all to well because I was the troubled child. One time I remember my mom, my sister me and her dad were over at a friend of theirs home. I have no clue what the argument was about but it ended badly. My mom wanted to leave but Paul ( sisters dad ) didn't want to. So my mom got us and got into the car then he jumped on the hood of the car with a sledge hammer and said if you move this car I will smash Tue window in!!! My mom wasn't one to try to stop when she decided to do something... So she put the car in reverse and slammed the gas. Has he went backwards off the car she pulled forward and ran him over. Boy oh boy my mother was crazy. But she wanted to keep us safe because we were all in the front seat and if he smashed the glass it would go all over us. My mom could give back what she got... She was a fire cracker... I geuss she stayed in the name of love. You will find out later in the story what happened with me. So life went on with problems like this one all the time. Banging on the Windows yelling he is gonna kill her. One time there was a fight about me because he would always hit me badly and bruise me. My mom didn't like that at all ever. I hated being why they fought. This daay he hit her and me and my sister were watching, he was on top of her punching and choking her. My sister and myself no older then 7 both of us jumped on top of him and started hitting him, it did nothing though. He just threw us off but when he threw Brittany he really hurt her and it was like he woke up when he did that. He ran to her and cried. I loved my little sister so much even though most of the time I was mean to her. I would do what her father did to me to her. I wouldn't mean to it would just happen. My father wasn't here in a lot of this there was only a few times I seen him and one time where I went to visit during the summer... Oh boy was that one fun. I had a mouth on me at seven. I didn't listen to anyone but my mom and my father. Ye had a new fling and she thought that she could yell at ke and my brothers. She was yelling at me this day to clean she said if we didn't she was gonna whoop us, that was the wrong move and I already didn't like her because she wasn't my mom. I was just a small skinny thing. So as she was yelling I pulled out a chair and got up on it to stand. Then I looked at her and said with my little squeaky voice if you touch me my mother will kill you. Your nothing to my father but a drug using skank, he doesn't love you and he never will. I suggest you leave me and my brothers alone cause my mother can be her in a split second if I tell her what your doing. Well needless to day she left that day and didn't come back... Well she didn't deserve his time I did. I never seen him... So then about a year later he had moved back near my home town and was able to visit him frequently. He took me fishing!!! I love fishing!! Then one day I was with him and his wife ( I liked her ) and I heard him screaming at her. Then he comes out and goes to the kitchen and I her the knife drawer open then he come into the living room with his hand behind his back, I seen the rage in his eyes. I don't know how I knew what to do but I stood on the table and screamed DADDY!!! ( yes I always stood on tables and chairs because that is the only way I could see them in the face to show them I meant business. )

I said STOP!!! WHAT IS THAT!! He tries to calm ke and says nothing sweetie just lay back down. I said no and went to reach for the phone when I did he snatched it and the cord out of the wall. I screamed scared at that point. I had never had this situation. Then I seen the handle of the knife, I knew I must stop him.

Please please please leave comments for me and telp ke what you think.