Never forget you

I hear the kids screaming as I watch the hay-wagon ride up over the hill that borders my little town name
Forgotten Meadows and the Kingdom of Laraevia. It's a big stone wall surrounding a little castle with three capital cities within these walls. Our people may not enter or we are sentenced to death.

"Max"

"Coming mom! Let me get down off the roof"

I always wondered what the inside of the Laraevia walls looked like but mom forbids me of even walking towards the kingdom because she was scared of what would happen to me.

On a dark and misty night I snuck out of our little house and I started walking towards the Kingdom. That's when I had noticed a man holding fire in the palm of his hand and not burning. I thought to my self, is he immortal? No he was indeed holding fire in his hand like a torch so I slowly walked toward him and he spotted me and throw fire at me. And that's when it all happen my dad ran out of the woods and grabbed me and they only seen his face we ran to hide in the woods
"Max's"
"Yes dad"
"I told u not to go anywhere near these walls"
"I know but did you see that man holding fire"
"Yes I did they are called rafters, people who were banished from Laraevia because the have the powers of the elements"
"The elements what!!"
"Yes the elements the main five are Fire,Water,Air,Earth and Darkness"
"Darkness all the elements seem good but that one why?"
"Darkness is the special elements  that only one out of 20 people who possesses this power use it for evil that is why they kill the rafters"
"Ok dad lets go home but we can't tell mom she'll get mad"
"Deal lets Sneak in the house that she can't hear us coming and go to bed"
That morning I wake up because I hear pounding on the door. I went downstairs to check who it was and when I open the door they said
"Can I speak to Tim Maxwell"
"Yes hold on,DAD"
He came rushing down to the door and see the emblem of the castles Laraevia's crest on his shoulder
"How may I help u"
"we have been given the information to sentence you to death for trespassing on kingdom Laraevia property are you pleading guilty or not guilty"
"guilty"
"DAD NOOOOO!"
"Max go in side"
"Tim u have 24 hours be for death"
"Okay officer"
We run in to the house and tell everyone one and they were all sad and crying. Mom packed his bags told him to run my brother and sister loaded the gun said we would fight our way through and I sat in the corner and thought to my self it's all my fault he's dead be cuz of me I killed my own father. The day have come officer show up at my door and try to take my father and my mom slap them with my brother and sister ran up to him with a gun the officer shot my brother and sister in the leg and said all four of you are sentenced to death and out of where I cry out if you hurt my family I will get my vengeance and that's when they told me my punishment would be watching my family get killed. The hour of the hanging the mayor asked the Maxwells if they had any last words and my father spoke out.
"Listen to me max when we die run vary far away"
And my mom my brother and sister spoke up and said Max we love you and will always be there for you even if you can't see us. That's when it happen they dropped the floor from under them and they were good and I started to cry. I felt something I never felt before and my eyes stared to glow purple and u here my dad yell oh yeah and there is I elements in his blood people started screaming and yelling he's a dark user kill him. I started to run and when I got out of Laraevia walls there were rafters wait to help me they fought well I ran away and that's when I realized I was a rafter now.