Chapter 1 "The power of christ compels you! The power of christ compels you!"

The Music Video To All About That Bass and her house^^^

Rebecca's pov
*****
"Because You Know I'm All About That Bass Bout Bass-" I Hit The Snooze Button On My Hello Kitty Alarm Clock Sorry Just Have To Say It I LOVE My Hello Kitty Alarm Clock Haha

"Hello Lovely Beautiful Morning!" I Yelled Happily As I Put My Feet On The Cooled Cooled Floor, Only To Pull My Feet Up And Putting On My White Soft Cozy Bunny Slippers Running To My Bathroom Taking A Quick Hot AMMAZZING Shower, After My Shower I Put On Some Strawberry Lotion, A Black Lace Matching Victoria Secret Bra And Panties Then Put On A White Lace Barletta, Black Super Skinny Jeans, Peach Floral Cardigan With A Pair Of Cute White Sandals Cute Right! Then Brushed My Long Soft Beautiful Brown Hair Into A Mess Bun (Not Trying To Boast But It's SO Beautiful) As I Brushed My Pearly Whites.

I Quickly Grabbed my MCR (my chemical romance) Book Bag And Took A Slice Of Toast And OJ Juice Box. "Bye Lovely Mother And Father." I Kissed Them On Their Cheeks Laughing I Said Mother And Father Weird, As I Ran Out The Door To Rose My Beautiful Baby 2016 Red Toyota Camry Hybrid "Rose my Beautiful beauty!" I Squealed Kissing Her Hood.

*Two Hours Later In Class... Sleeping*

I Feel Asleep In English Lit, Come On You Can't Blame Me I'm The Sweet Innocent Victim In All This. Anyway I Fell Asleep Dreaming About Channing Tatum's Ab's Who Could Blame Me There SO freakin Perfect. There Perfection! *Kisses Ab's*

Suddenly I Was Interrupted By A Loud Noise The Abuser Or What The Head of the alien race Calls Them, Teachers. Slammed A Stack Of Heavy Text Books On My Desk Grabbing My Attention Suddenly

"What!" I Yelled Confused And Annoyed that the demon Ruined My Sleep! I Threw My Arms In The Air Expressing How Pissed I Was The She-devil Didn't Seem Too Happy About That. I Wonder Why...

"Don't Speak To Me Like That Ms.Smoak." It Said Angrily Crossing It's Thick, Fat Sausage Arms Over It's Man Breast I Think I'm Not Completely Sure Of Its Gender. *Shrug*"Then Don't Ruin My Sleep YOU she-devil! You are a woman right?!"I Yelled And The Class Roared With Laughter.

"Don't Use That Sort Of Language In My Classroom." It Said Angrily, blushing embarrassed. I Rolled My Eyes In Response As The End Of Class Bell Went Off.

"Yay Time For Lunch!"I Yelled Running Out Of Class, Straight To The School Cafeteria. I LOVE Food And Olivia My BFFL Said Their Serving Pizza, French Friez, Oreo Milkshakes, Custard Filled Doughnuts YUMM And After ALL Of My Begging They FINALLY Added vegetarian Burgers To The Menu Yay!!! All things possible with rich parents. When I FINALLY Reached The Cafeteria I Search For A Certain Brunette With Blue Eyes When My Eyes Found Her I Jumped Up And Down Squealing.

"Olive! FOOD Please!" I Yelled Across From The Cafeteria Jumping Pleading Giving Her My Infamous Puppy dog face (^^) Puppy Face Yay! I Smiled I Trust The Lady Olivia Knows What The Me Likes To Eat. (Using A Old Timey English Accent) I Quickly Ran Over To Our Usual Table, Suddenly Bumping Into A Large Warm Body Feeling A Cold Sticky Substance Poured Down My Head And Chest But I Ignored The Feeling, I Crossed My Fingers Mumbling Quietly. "Please Be Channing Tatum. Please Be Channing Tatum." I Begged, I Bit My Bottom Lip Looking Up... Damn It! It Was Angelo Anderson just my luck!

"Apologise You Little-" before Angelo could finish I interrupted him yelling. "The power of Christ compels you! The power of Christ compels you!" I yelled making a cross with my fingers.

"I'm So Sorry. I Honestly Didn't Mean To Bump Into You." I Apologised after I realised the cross wasn't working.

"Tbh, I Wish You Were Channing Tatum." I blurted out panicking