Possessiveness

Sun rays were disturbing someone's peaceful sleep.. She groaned and pulled the duvet to cover her face... " Good morning sunshine " .she turned and smiled sweetly. "Good morning" she greeted but soon reality hit her and she got up with a jerk. " Manik...tumne dubara mere gharpar ghus gaye bina mujhe bataye " She said angrily...

"Haan to? Mere girlfriend ka ghar hain jab chahu, jaise chahu aa sakta hu" Manik replied.."Tum nehi sudhroge.."Nandini said..." Never "Manik replied...

"Tum itne subha subha mere gharpe kya kar rahi ho?" Nandini asked..."Get ready....we are going for a date" Manik replied smilingly.."College nehi jana kya?"Nandini asked..."Nandini are u sure u are a girl? I mean kunsa larki date k bare main sunke college jane ki baat karta hain" Manik said frustrated...

"Tumhe kya lagta hain tum gay ho?" Nandini asked and Manik widened his eyes due to shock..."What??" Manik shouted.."Ager main larki nehi hoi to tum gay hoye na..because i am your girlfriend..." nandini said dramatically ...

Manik started running behind nandini and finally caught her and started tickling... "Baby m sorry...hahaha...baby sorry...hahaha...plz leave me..hahaha..."Nandini said laughingly..Manik stopped tickling and claim her lips...They were kissing wildly...Manik bit her lip so harshly that it started bleeding..nandini return the favor...Manik broke the kiss..after that he took her in a restaurant for breakfast date...

........................................,.....

'I was shaking due to anger...how dare she? Hamesha Meri Manik se  chipakti rehti hain...Rose Teri muh k andar main ghas dhos dungi...tab chabati rehna...kamini ek number ki...kaise keh rehithi Manik let's take a selfie...Aur WO idiot maan vi gaaya..kaise chipak rahi hain manik k sath...Rose tujhe Nandu ki dose dena hi parega..."

"Koi jal raha hain..."navya mocked..."Don't irritate me" i threatened ..."Seriously kyu rakhi tum donoki relationship secret..."navya said...Manik excused him from rose..and that bitch was with Cabir..."Par teri relation to open haina" I said and smirked...

I pointed towards cabir and she was ready to kill Rose..."Cabbbiiirrr" Navya shouted..everyone looked at her...she was embarrassed.."Apne kapre kharap mat hone dena"She said and left...Rose was insulted and I was laughing like hell...

...............................................

Whole day I ignored Manik...He texted me, called me but no use...I was at parking lot when suddenly Aryaman came...I hate him to the core so as Manik..."Hi sweetheart need a ride?" He said.."Andhe ho meri car hain yaha..."I got in the car and speed off...

.........………….........................
"Hate me as much as u can Nandini Murthy...Aana to tumhe mere pas hi hain...Tumhare jariye mujhe phirse shaan aur shoukat mil sakti hain..."Aryaman said and laugh evily...But to his bad luck...Manik was right behind him..."Oho...to iss vajase ye kamina Nandini k age piche rehta hain...Isse to ab Manik Malhotra style main batana parega..Nandini is mine.."Manik thought and leave...

--------------------------------------

I was at the parlour...Rose ko dose dene..She wanted to color her hair lock in red...Maniks favorite color...I mixed something in the mixture made by rose only bcz she loves her hair...Red karne chali thina ab dekh...After applying the mixture rose was sitting in couch...The parlour girl washed her hair and gaped....Then Rose saw herself and "Aaaaaaa!!" She shouted...Everyone laughing like hell...Her hair turned into light green...she is looking like a cartoon...she panicked and opened her bag...she fond a letter..

Dear Rose,
How was your dose?Dusre k chijo se dur rehna...Abtak to serf bal bigar k joker banaya hain agar Manik k aas pas vi dikha to ye jo shakal haina... selfie khichte waqt pout marne ki layek nehi rahegi ..samjhi?First and last warning Manik se dur rehna..Because he is only mine.