The history

"No," I whispered solemnly."And it's all because of me. He'll be gone now."
I would write the whole "happy", less dramatic, part of the story you all want to hear in the beginning, about the so far happy life of everybody,but let us get to the abnormal, more blood shedding concept of my big mistake, that caused a war between vampires and werewolves, that started their lifelong enmity, which you witness in stories like Twilight. But now let me get started.
First let me introduce myself. My name is Kirstie Barth, and my mom is Nesre Barth, my father is Eurymachos Barth, and my sister is Emily Barth.We're all Greeks, but I'm more than a Greek. I'm a character in the mystical world, Therisias. Everybody in this world exists in the Therisias, but 99 percent of the people in this world are just blades of grass there. But not me. I'm the half breed of the kind in there, the only half werewolf ,half vampire there is. My sister, on the other hand is full vampire, so that would make me more like a vampire, than a werewolf. But, the werewolves and vampires got along very well so there was not an issue about being a half breed.
         So Therisias could only be entered by a person with the power to open up the realm, and each walking figure in Therisias were given a skeleton keychain, to serve this purpose. But once more, I am again different and special in this manner. Because of my extreme obsession and talent on the Violin, If I play a certain tune, I can open the realm. This was an honor, because I could now open up the realm whenever I want, but the skeleton keychain was controlled.
So anyways, enough of the long, boring intro. Let's get into the "good stuff" you all want to hear.
_________________________________
Hey guys! Hope u loved this um.... Part. Comment if you do! Also, I'll be working on another book so this might take a while to finish. Thank u 4 reading! I hope this gets 100 views at least👍🏾👍🏾