One Less Lonely Girl

It was perfect. His lips were as smooth as a rose and his eyes glittered like gold. Who would have believed I was kissing the actual Justin bieber? How did this happen? Let me tell you from the beginning...
Mornings weren't my cup of tea. That was for sure. I opened my eyes and winced at the blinding light shining into them. Monday mornings were the worst but I would drag myself through the day like I did every day. I threw my head off of my pillow and I forced my legs to the floor.
"You've got to get up, or you never will" I told myself sternly, feeling my head which was pounding like I was hit by a truck. I stood up and dragged one foot after another until I was at my bedroom door which (obviously) had a Justin bieber poster hanging on it. My eyes widened as I took a deep breath.
"OH MY GOD!!!" I screamed as I bounded out into the hallway and into my mum and dads bedroom, a huge grin spreading across my face.
"MUM! DAD! TODAY IS THE DAY! IM GOING TO MEET JUSTIN BACKSTAGE!" My mum raised her head her hair standing in every direction.
"We're trying to sleep, Molli, go and get ready for school" I glided out of the room and got on my uniform in quick haste.
"TODAY'S THE DAY!" I sung at the top of my voice, not caring if my brother was sleeping in the next room. I grabbed my iPhone and my new skull earphones, making sure to plug them into my ears before picking up my bag and leaving the house. 'As long as you love me' played into my ears at the loudest possible volume possible as I trotted down the road, the smile on my face getting bigger by the second.
School was always terrible. Even when the hope of meeting Justin bieber was on your mind. Despite this, I pulled through every lesson, hoping and praying the bell was going to go and my dream of meeting him would be one step closer. DING!
"That's it class, make sure to bring in your homework for next lesson! Otherwise I will be writing you an hour detention! Molli? Can I see you please?" I pushed my books furiously into my bag and chucked my bag on my back. My mum would be waiting for me outside to take me to Justin bieber's concert, I didn't have time to sit and chat to mrs.(lame)Leonard. I trudged over to her desk and raised my eyebrows suspiciously. When all the children had made their way out of the classroom, on their way home, mrs.Leonard raised her head from her paperwork and frowned at me. "You have been unfocused lately, Molli, may I ask what has been distracting you? You are a star pupil! We want it to stay that way, is there something going on at school or at home I can help you with?" I sighed and rolled my eyes in annoyance.
"Miss, I need to go! I have to get to my mum as we have somewhere important to be tonight..."
Mrs.Leonard raised her eyebrows and after what seemed like an eternity, she let me go. I swear she just wanted to slow me down. This was my dream. To meet Justin live at concert. The only thing I wanted now was to get there and be crowned his one less lonely girl...
I ran out of the school gates and jumped in my mums car as she sped off to get me home so I could change into the outfit I had been planning for about a year. Everything was going more or less to plan and no one could stop me now. Or so I thought.
As we rode home I noticed something different about my mum. She wasn't as chatty as usual and she was looking prettier than ever. Do I dare ask? I might dive into something I didn't want to know about... Well... Only one way to find out... Here I go. "Mum?... How was your day" I was seriously regretting asking at all.
"My day? Well, where do I start? Firstly, I dropped my credit card and I've had to out my account on hold and then-" I was bored. It turns out I didn't want to know at all. So instead of enjoying my car ride home and listening to Justin bieber, I listened to my mum moan about her day and make mine more of a misery. I just nodded and acted interested so that she wouldn't think I was being rude.
Eventually, I got home and the house was empty. ( which was a very rare surprise ) The house was clean... Sort of. I threw my bag under the stairs and skipped the steps upstairs to my room. I threw my hand forward to push the door open and instantly halted. My door was slightly ajar. I never, EVER, left my door open.
"MUUM!!" I screamed, my head over the banister.
"What? Can't you hear I'm on the phone?" She shouted, her hand covered over the speaker of her phone.
"Who has been in my room?" I asked sarcastically.
"I don't know!? It wasn't me! Now get ready! We have to leave soon! Sorry Sarah go ahead-"
"Argh!" I muttered under my breath as I walked towards my room once more. I pushed open my bedroom door and walked in. Obviously not expecting what I was going to see.