Dirty Imagine (Harry Styles)

~~A/N~~Thanks Karam for asking for an imagine!!! Hope you like it!

Karam P.O.V

Ding! Ding!

I hear my phone go off as I am laying in bed. I read the text...

from Harry:

   Hey babe, I have a special day planned for us today. I will be by your house in two hours to pick you up. Xx
                                Love Harry

I read the text and am filled with joy. I can't explain.

I get out of bed and go to my bathroom and take a shower.

I get out of the shower and go to my drawers. I pick out my bright lace pink strapless lingerie set. I go over to my closest and pick out a cute floral sun dress.

I go over to my bathroom and plug im my hair dryer and blow dry my hair. I turn on my curling iron and wond curl my hair.

I apply a small amount of make up and head out to my room. I check my phone again and  see  that its almost time for Harry to be here.

I head down stairs and into the kitchen. Out of the corner of my eye I see Harry pull up in the driveway. He walks up to the door and knocks. I open up the door.

"Hello love, you look beautiful."

"Thank you." I blush. He grabs my hand and we head to the car.

"So where exactly are we going?"

" A place." He grins.

"And where exactly we may that place be?" He grins and shakes his head but doesn't answer.

We pull up to a Zoo. I am so excited.

"OMG! Thank you Harry this is amazing!"

" This isn't all I have planned but its the first part of it."

Oohh not all of it maybe this lace set will come in handy.

Harry gets out of the car comes over to my side and opens up the door. We lock hands and walked up to the entrance.

We go to the first exhibit which are the Bears. They're all really loud and I go pale.

Harry sees me and wraps his arms around me from behind. I flinched not realizing who it was.

"Its okay baby I'm right here, its just me."

His words calm me and I know I am safe in his arms.

We start to go to the artic animals. We arrive and the first exhibit is penguins. They are my favorite.

We are the only ones in here now. So we go up to the glass and wave to them.

Harry decided that he was going to be a penguin and he puts his feet together and his arms out and starts to wobble around. One of the penguins see him and copy him. Every time Harry walks toward me, the penguin follows and when I laugh and Harry turns around to see what I am laughing at the penguin turns around too.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing."

Harry continues to act like a penguin. He turns around and catches the penguin in the act and the penguins covers its face with it flipper and wobbles away.

"Oohh so thats what you were laughing about?"

"Maybe"

"Well looks like we better leave that way I dont get laughed at anymore." He laughs and we walk to the exit.