Chapter 1

Skye's P.O.V~
The sound of my alarm clock woke me up, 6:00AM, it read. "Another day of torment", I thought, getting out of bed to get ready for school.

I wore a purple shirt matched with a pair of galaxy themed sneakers and jeans. Grabbing my grey jacket and my purple and black back pack, I rush downstairs to eat breakfast.

When I got downstairs there was no food on the table and my parents were arguing.......again. Early in the morning and they yell at each other. I can even barely talk. Anyways, I dropped my bag and jacket on the couch, got a bowl and a spoon and made myself cereal.

Its really hard ignoring my parents and their daily argue about bills and stuff. Its unbearable. I got my phone and earphones from my pocket and started listening to some music.

I finished my cereal and washed the bowl and spoon I ate in. Afterwards,I put on my jacket and sling my bag onto my shoulder."Im heading to school!", I yell as I got out of the house but my parents were still too busy with their argument. Seriously, how long can they handle arguing with each other. They should really try to chill out.

They weren't like this when I was little. I guess everything doesn't always stay the same.

I got on my bike and went off to school. If you're wondering why I just use a bike its because I don't really live that far from my school.Just a few blocks.

I arrived at my school and checked my phone for the time.7:15 am. I park my bike in one of those parking bicycle thingys(i really don't know what they are)and rush into my school.

I make a quick stop at my locker to before heading to my classroom.

After a while scrambling in my locker, putting all the things I'll need for this school year, I head on to my classroom.

I looked around as I enter my classroom. I take a deep breath and exhale lightly. Then I made my way to my seat.

(Later during classes)

Its now minutes before the bell rings so I decided to take out my book and read until class is done. I was about to open my book when Mrs.Williams suddenly snatched it from me. "Wha....why?", I complain. "No reading during class hours!", she says. Then she goes back to the front, puts my book on her desk and continues the lesson. I roll my eyes and let out a sigh of anger. I looked around and saw everyone looking at me. Great! This is just what I needed. An audience.

Finally the bell rings. Quickly, I pick up my bag and rush to the teachers table. "Mrs.Williams,may I have my book back please?", I said trying to be polite as possible. Im not really good at being nice. "No you may not!", She snapped at me. "If you want this book back,you may get it in the Principal's office!".