Prologue

It was the last year of high school, an extremely exhausting one but luckily for the students there were only 3 more months until it's end.
               Right now,since the winter holidays are close ,students aren't stressing themselves as much as before with learning all the lessons or doing their homework....except him.
               He's being forced by his parents to memorize every single word of the teachers, with no care about his tiredness. Also he's forced to be punctual and every single minute wasted on "nothing " was punished.
               So normally he wouldn't be scared to come home late because he would only had to endure slap from his dad and a long interview from his mom ,but things became worse since there's a rumor about a perverse man living in that town and that even the cops didn't know his identity.
                There were also rumors in his school that this weird man is only interested in small,shy and powerless boys...and these were the exact words to describe our school boy. He was shivering in fear only about the thought that he might pass by this man every day without realizing it.He hopes that this man will be in jail and that everything will be back to normal.

             But will his wish become true....or his life will take a sudden and non expected turn?