Cheerleading

• Dedicated to Abby Lundquist and kerry Lippold Jr

Abby, Emma were at school early that day because all the cheerleaders had practice that morning before school started. Abby was all happy and ready for practice while Emma on the other hand was tired. Emma told Abby I'm so tired I did not get that much sleep last night at all. When practice started the team started to stretch then start practicing the routine that hurt my legs a lot Abby. After practice was over Abby and Emma went in the other gym and waited for other kids to start to come in the gym. Right after Abby and Emma sat down Emma's boyfriend sat down right next to her. Kerry said to Emma "why didn't you text me last night?" Sorry Kerry I had some homework I had to finish so I was not able to text you at all last night. Well ok then Emma put in her head phones to listen to her music all the way up. Abby understands why Emma does it because sometimes Kerry annoys her. Finally the bell rang said Emma I just want to get away from Kerry for more than two seconds to be by my self. So after school was over Abby and Emma had a another cheerleading practice again after school then when we got to the gym Kerry was sitting there waiting for Emma hi Emma said kerry . Oh my gosh Kerry I'm sorry but can you not leave me alone for one second at all. Its just been a long day for me and I'm tired and I just want to go home and go to sleep. I'm sorry Emma no Kerry its my fault some people have been getting on my nerve all day. So what do you Kerry? I just wanted to talk to you Emma about something that's all I wanted to talk to you about. When practice was over Emma and Abby went home to Emma's house. So what do you want to talk about Emma I don't know I'm just trying to finish my homework then after that I will relax and and do whatever it is I want to do. Being in junior high sometimes sucks especially when people get on your nerve and make you go crazy. Finally I'm at home were I can relax Abby today's practice was tough. This sport is hard but I love doing it some of the stunts we do are dangerous and we could get hurt but we practice the stunt a lot and then it won't be so hard to do them. Cheerleading is not always fun and games Abby. Well good night Abby I'm going to bed now. Ok finally is can get some peace and quiet to help me get to sleep. The next morning Emma got up and got ready because today we have one last practice before we go to the worlds for cheer leading and then we have to leave for Florida to get there. Oh my God Abby were here in disney world right now for worlds I can believe we made it this far. Coach Cameron came up to us and told all of us to gather around. So here's the thing coach Cameron always gives us words of encouragement before competition and here is what she said "when the music starts give it all you've got and if you fall you get right back up and finish the routine." After we finished our routine and since we were the last group to perform. Then we waited to see if we won cheer leading worlds 2014 then the judges said can we please have your attention we have decided the winner and it is the Mahomet Seymour bulldogs. Oh my we won and of course we congraduated the other teams to since it was the right thing to do. Our coach taught us to always do the right thing. I never thought in a million years would I be at the world championships. Its an amazing feeling inside. After I found my family Kerry came up behind and surprised me and it was the sweetest thing ever. I turned around and hugged he hard and tight and wouldn't let go.