Forget The Lies

Disclaimer: I do not own Teen Wolf; only Cassidy and the world surrounding her.

Forget The Lies - Quietdrive

(outfit on profile)

this one is very very very steamy with Styder so be warned now ;)

1 more left until the finale! It's going to be a very BIG finale!

So this story is based on 5X17-18 so SPOILERS AHEAD IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE NEW EPISODES!

Welcome Back to Cassidy Snyder's World!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forget The Lies

Forget the lies, the lies that you'll never make it

Cause you're alive and it's time to get over yourself

We can forget the past, turn it back on track

That's where we should be

"How about we go to New York City?"

Cassidy raised her head to look up from her spot at the foot of Lydia's bed at the question. She sat crossed legged at the end, magazines spread out around her. Lydia sat up against her headboard with her laptop in her lap. The girls were having a lazy night in, the first one they have had in months. Then again, Cassidy had barely left Lydia's side since they had rescued her from Eichen a few days ago.

"I would love that." Cassidy answered, a dreamy look in her eyes as she thought about the city. "Screw the summer, let's go now. Let's just runaway already."

"God do I wish we could." Lydia sighed, letting her head rest back. "I need a vacation."

"You deserve a vacation." She gave her a soft smile. "How's the head?"

"Feels like someone drilled a hole in my head."

"Good to know your jeering hasn't seeped out of your head in the process."

"How would I ever put up with you if I did?" Lydia joked, knowing for a fact she wouldn't be able to handle half the stuff they went through without her. "How's your ear?"

"Better." Cassidy automatically lifted her hand to push to her left ear, the same one that had busted with Lydia's screams. She had ringing for a few days, but it was gone now. No harm done. "I told you I was fine."

"Yeah but-"

"No buts!" She cut her off closing a magazine. "Unless we're talking about Andrew Garfield's."

Lydia laughed at this, feeling at ease. "You have such a weird taste in guys."

"I'm quite aware, have you met my boyfriend? King of awkward and sits on a throne of anxiety."

"Yeah but the two of you work. And as your fan club president I obviously know best."

Cassidy rolled her eyes with a snicker at the comment. She pushed the magazines to the side and crawled up to the top of the bed so she could lay against the pillows. She laid on her side so she could see what Lydia was searching on the computer, seeing Stanford's homepage on the screen. There had been so much going on lately that she had forgotten about the fact that in a few months they would be graduating and college was right around the corner.