The way he Looked at me (Chapter one)

Sometimes the most unconventional forms of meeting someone lead to the best experiences of our life.

Its so funny how you can look at this person and feel something. Like their inside of your mind or something? 

His name was well i cant tell you that... He looked at me with glowing big brown eyes. The way he would just look at me made me feel nothing but the sensation of his soft touch. His eyes looking into mine and the look on his face, His tongue sticking out just a little. His sleepy eyes, Oh my god his sleepy eyes. 

Funny thing is hes not even mine. We play this game. Where we do things and who ever falls first loses. Guess i lost the first time he kissed me. 

I cant explain the look on his face and the way i feel he felt. He would look in my eyes and just stare i think i saw stars as the galaxy. In other words, HE MY WORLD!! I fell hard. over and over again my head was banging on the floor when i seen him. 

This tall shady figure looking down at my 4'11 ft. self, His hands with the perfect delight touch, these big brown handsome eyes gleaming in the sun light, his touch so sensitive and fragile as if hes scared he would hurt me. 

I just fell in love. 

THE KISS (Chapter 2) 

One morning he told me to meet with him!

 "Oh my chickens MICHELLE he want to meet with me 

As i tell my best friend with a text. I see him! He cowards me in with just glance as we start to disappear from human cite. 

"were we going?" I asked

"You'll see!" I Love the way he made me wait.

We reached a dark corner of this place and it was cold. he gave me his Hoodie and i sat on his lap facing his face, He grabbed my face and KISSED me! 

He moved his hands down and touched me in a place iv only ever touched while washing my body.

His taunting was tempting but then i would be giving in and i would lose. He Gently reached in my shirt from the bottom and place his freezing hands in my bra. 

The next time we met up it was at his house, Candles surrounding his room... next thing i know im under him making out with this amazing person. He took my shirt off and i took his off, he started kissing downwards and gave me a hickey on my left boob. 

His muscles were amazing! His lips tasted amazing! EVERYTHING was perfect!

When he stopped kissing me he whispered in my ear "Game over, I lost... i love you"